Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 06:25 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,645,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
It must happen in New York City because Seinfeld made an episode about unacceptably big hands on a woman.

The Bizarro Jerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
Now, THAT was a funny episode...!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 01:08 PM

479 posts, read 2,223,265 times
I don't think the size of persons hands/fingers matter. I have small hands and tiny fingers but have never had a man comment about them as if it were a positive, or a turn on in any way.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:10 PM

479 posts, read 2,223,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
It must happen in New York City because Seinfeld made an episode about unacceptably big hands on a woman.

The Bizarro Jerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
Lol

Old 12-20-2014, 07:00 PM

4,559 posts, read 5,410,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey_C View Post
Are you guys turned off by a woman with big hands?
Nope. Not at all. You can have hands and fingers so big that a handshake with you would feel like Im grabbing a bunch of bananas and it would not be a turnoff....that is.....providing that everything else about you (body, booty, flat stomach, etc.) are "turn ons".

Old 12-20-2014, 07:02 PM

187 posts, read 626,205 times
They sure are, along w/ big feet & ears. Big breasts are kinda nice though! A Steisand nose works for me.

Old 12-20-2014, 08:49 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
If the OP can palm a basketball, she should consider having some work done.

Otherwise, no prob.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:39 AM

1,192 posts, read 3,481,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If the OP can palm a basketball, she should consider having some work done.

Otherwise, no prob.
********* !!!

I would let anybody TOUCH her hands!
My previous post:
"My wife is almost 6' tall and of course has larger hands than the average woman. The hand and fingers are actually longer than mine and I'm nearly 6' 5". I can barely palm a basketball provided it's new leather and not wet or dusty. She can EASILY palm any basketball and wave it around like a baseball - helped her get a university scholarship as a basketball center. However, now that she's out of athletics she keeps her nails long and tapered and the skin smooth and beautiful. She has narrow palms and very long, very slender fingers with well-manicured nails. Not just me, but other men, have said they are one of her best features - not a problem at all at being so big. Big hands and long fingers are actually a plus for a woman as long as they are not thick and hairy. Women with short wide palms and stubby fingers are the ones that actually have a problem."

Old 12-23-2014, 06:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey_C View Post
They aren't "man" like, in that they are thick, just long. My hand measures 7 3/4 inches long.
I bet no one's noticed but you. However, since you think your fingers are too long, try wearing "cigar band" style rings-- rather than draw attention, they'll effectively make your fingers look shorter, just as elongated rings give the illusion of longer fingers for women who think their fingers are stubby.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:13 PM

1 posts, read 646 times
Feminine women with tall build, bigger hands and feet are sexy-strong and athletic or other choices- anything goes- some guys prefer small some prefer big. They are women and this adds to the choice factor and makes bodies interesting. If everyone was the same build, things would get boring.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:42 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,299,568 times
How do you measure your hand? I have no idea what my hand measures but I wear a size small glove and have slender fingers. I wear a size 4 1/2 on my ring finger. But then I am just under 5' 2" and petite everywhere else so I guess a smaller hand is to be expected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty