U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 PM

3,469 posts, read 6,941,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You must mean "most thin petite women". A 28 band is tiny, I can't imagine it! There are lots of thin women who are a 34 or a 36.
If measured incorrectly maybe (the whole adding 4-5" to the measurement usually leads to a too large band)... I'm not petite but 5'8 & thin & I wear a 28 0r 30 band. I see many women much smaller than me in the rib cage & wonder how they manage....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2014, 08:41 PM

1 posts, read 285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
I am no expert when it comes to bras sizes but like most, if not all straight men, I am very much a breast enthusiast! I can only guesstimate by experience and from what the women in my family have told me. So here's my best guess from left to right, blond girl (blue bra) to black girl (white bra).

Girl #1 blue bra. I would guess that she's stretching a DD or DDD bra. Wouldn't surprise me if she was filling out a E or EE quite nicely depending on the bra size chart being used for reference.

Girl #2 beige bra. DD, maybe an E but I wouldn't say bigger than that.

Girl #3 black bra. She's looks to be the least ample of the group but the bra could be deceptive. D or DD at the most I would say.

Girl #4 white bra. Ebony lovely is the bustiest of the group by my observations. She looks closer to an F cup, maybe FF.

None of these women are in the G cup range IMO. Maybe the black chick but the other girls aren't even close to the G cup range. The "ball park" average for these ladies I would say is E cup.
You haven't a clue, mate!

I can tell you without fear of contradiction that

#1 is 30GG
#2 is 28HH
#3 is 30G
#4 is 32FF

The sizes are from Curvy Kate themselves, so where does that put your 'Ball park' average of an E cup?

Old 12-12-2014, 12:26 AM

2,795 posts, read 3,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I think they are a C-cup.
I'm a 34 C no way do I look like that... C cup means your Breasts start more at the sides, so the C cup offer more coverage higher up on the side of the upper cups, so you don't get that spill over at the top sides that can look like fat, when it actually breasts .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty