U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 01:15 PM

517 posts, read 719,758 times

Advertisements

They probably don't fit you because your boobs are much bigger than that. A DD isn't that big. You can use several different methods to measure yourself. But usually measuring your rib cage and then measure your fullest bust size. So if your rib cage is say 36 and your bustline is 44 then you're a 36FF/G. A cup =1" b=2" C=3" D cup = 4" DD=5" E=6" F cup=7" FF/G= 8 etc... You can look bra sizing it explains it all also I can give a link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM

517 posts, read 719,758 times
Measure Your Bra Size - wikiHow

Old 06-30-2013, 02:35 PM

35,121 posts, read 38,035,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutterfly View Post
Thank you, i have seen some of the covers before, do they stay in place ? i have put some photos on an album, just of me taken of my webcam, if some of you would like to look and offer me advice on my make up or anything really that would be fantsatic they are all facial shots mostly. They are private so only friends can see, so if you wanted to add me and comment on them i would be so appreciated. I just want to know if i can pass as a woman, maybe then i can get some confidence and go out in the world im fed up of being scared and lonely. Thanks again

P.S I will only accept friends with long term members of the forum, not new members.

This may be a stupid question however, have you thought of going to a drag show and watching them and maybe get make up tips, dressing advice and such? They may be a very good resource for you.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:40 AM

15 posts, read 20,889 times
Hi everyone, once again a big thank you for your help

I have done a few measurements using the info provided and if its right I am a 38E or a 40DD so maybe I have been buying bras in to small a size ? Will admit though the bigger the bra the more expensive it seems to get I am planning on buying a new one in a 38E sometime this week, see if it makes a difference ?

I have not thought about going to see a drag show, I'm not sure how much help I could get there, but it could be worth a try thanks xx

Old 07-01-2013, 11:18 AM

19,657 posts, read 53,721,053 times
Remember that UK sizes are a little different than USA ones. Look at a conversion chart if you measured in inches and figured the US way.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty