U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 10:56 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,480,681 times

Advertisements

Yogi brand Detox Tea when they popup. After one tea you should notice the difference. You don't need it all the time and it is pretty cheap compared to eye creams that may or may not work.

Dietary I would avoid processed foods as much as possible.

Vitamin C cream would brighten your whole face area so you may want to look into a face lotion with that in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2013, 11:56 AM

1,162 posts, read 3,586,231 times
If your post hadn't come up to the top as I passed thru general posts on the way down, I wouldn't be talking to you now, but I GOTS to tell you that you are a NUT. You look FINE in the eyes. Your haircut bothers me far more than your eyes. You look like you stuck your finger in an electric plug. WHAT'S WRONG WITH A LITTLE HAIR??? You are too young to be worried about something with the eyes that simply IS NOT THERE. Now look, I was your age and I had dark circles, still do, my mother has them and covers them with some sort of special makeup it took her YEARS to find (I don't know what it is), and my grandmother had them and she looked beautiful (mysterious) with them. Cool water splashed on your eyes diff times of day will help. But it's genetic, son. Concentrate more on what other people are saying to you, thinking kind and interesting thoughts that make you happy, and just try for a week NOT to look in a mirror at all. You'll be so dang shocked when your week runs out, you'll grow a beard and wear old clothes. Hahahah.

Old 07-04-2013, 11:57 AM

42,589 posts, read 42,656,591 times
Use clinque under eye cream.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:47 PM

36,438 posts, read 41,909,048 times
Dark circles are definitely genetic and you can't change that. My mother had them, I have them and I noticed my son started showing same trait in his early 20's. We talked about it some, decided there was not much could be done, especially for him being male and not wanting to wear make up. He has concentrated on being extremely fit and buff and believe me, his dark circles are not what anybody notices when they first meet him. A defined 6 pack, good teeth and healthy skin will all outweigh those dark circles.

Old 07-04-2013, 01:44 PM

5,476 posts, read 4,623,636 times
Preparation H will help shrink the blood vessels under the skin and reduce the darkness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or