U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 03:26 PM

60 posts, read 135,605 times

Advertisements

I dated a guy for a few months who went commando everywhere. And all he ever wore were jeans. Summer, winter, it didn't matter. He always said he "didn't want to feel bound up" when he got dressed, but he wore jeans so tight you could read the dates on the nickels in his pocket. I never understood how he felt loose when he was always poured into his pants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM

390 posts, read 888,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
From a female perspective, I don't want to see your junk swinging free. Just makes you look like a creepy guy.
So women who don't wear bras in public? They are creeps too, right?

Old 09-13-2013, 05:24 PM

11,033 posts, read 6,574,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzer21 View Post
If they're going to swing that much, I don't think any sane woman would go anywhere without some sort of support.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM

23,908 posts, read 31,137,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzer21 View Post
I don't think jiggly breasts are anywhere near as offensive and unappealing as swinging penises.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:51 PM

2,726 posts, read 3,691,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I don't think jiggly breasts are anywhere near as offensive and unappealing as swinging penises.
I will have to agree to disagree on that.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:01 PM

38,756 posts, read 37,929,773 times
Quote:
I know I'm not offended.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:19 PM

6 posts, read 10,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by awayinco View Post
I dated a guy for a few months who went commando everywhere. And all he ever wore were jeans. Summer, winter, it didn't matter. He always said he "didn't want to feel bound up" when he got dressed, but he wore jeans so tight you could read the dates on the nickels in his pocket. I never understood how he felt loose when he was always poured into his pants.
I had a LTR with a guy that did the same. I had to ask him to please "bag the boys" when wearing gym shorts or PJ pants if the kids or visitors were around. He asked me why. I told him my teenage daughter was embarrassed because we had all been watching a movie and her friend whispered "OMG, look!". Her friend would not come over for quite some time after. Needless to say, he, and my daughter were very embarrassed and were very uncomfortable around each other for awhile. It became laughable after some time, but he was definitely more cautious after that!

I did not mind if he wanted to "Free Willy" in jeans unless he wore ones that were very worn or torn. Once we were out wih friends and I realized he had a large hole right by his zipper. I quietly said to him, "So I see you trimmed the hedge today.". He gave me a quizzical look and finally looked down. Our night out abruptly ended.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:14 PM

15,230 posts, read 23,756,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
From a female perspective, I don't want to see your junk swinging free. Just makes you look like a creepy guy.

then keep your eyes away from between our legs, that will solve your problem.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:19 PM

15,230 posts, read 23,756,652 times
Quote:
you might not, but I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty