U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 03:52 PM

3,295 posts, read 4,425,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
I thought the point of going to a water park was to wear a bikini? It was too small for her, I suppose the water park was thinking of what would happen if it slipped and revealed her girls, but other than that, I don't understand that. She still looked good in it. People who spend their lives criticizing womens' appearance really need to get a life.

Your post looks stupid to me.

I don't think most of the criticism is aimed at how she looks. I think she looks great. I just don't think that suit belongs in a water park where people bring their kids. The beach? Sure. Not a water park.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 05:00 PM

2,549 posts, read 4,285,982 times
Here's a local video of this Woman says she was kicked out of an Independence water park because of her body

After seeing this, I do think her top needed to be covered a little more.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:06 PM

23,605 posts, read 30,340,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
When you are 63 a rough 42 year old looks pretty good.
And even better at 67.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:10 PM

5,479 posts, read 8,168,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hittheroadjack View Post
Visit Miami, Florida, Los Angeles, California, Newark, New Jersey, and New York City, just to mention a few....
It must all be in Miami, because I've looked in all the other places!!!!!

Old 07-08-2013, 07:11 PM

4,551 posts, read 9,865,007 times
Yet another reason NOT to visit Missouri. Probably all Bibley.....

Old 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM

23,605 posts, read 30,340,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Yet another reason NOT to visit Missouri. Probably all Bibley.....
Yeah, it's that too. Parts of it are absolutely beautiful and we want to keep it that way so please tell all your friends, if you have any, to keep their distance. Judgmental people we don't need.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:26 AM

35,818 posts, read 39,375,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
I don't think most of the criticism is aimed at how she looks. I think she looks great. I just don't think that suit belongs in a water park where people bring their kids. The beach? Sure. Not a water park.
Fine. So standardize a dress code. Require all patrons to cover up, wear one-piece suits, etc., so that nobody's offended or horrified by a person they don't find attractive showing skin or, to be honest, having questionable taste. Singling out one person's outfit, and doubtless ignoring many others wearing similar attire, is BS. Create a policy and stick to it. But don't go around saying, "Yep, you're okay to wear that, yep, you're okay to wear that, yep, you're okay to wear that...hey, wait, lady, YOU can't wear that...only those people can wear that...you need to cover up or leave." What a crock.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:56 AM

4,466 posts, read 3,360,529 times
I think the more likely story is she was (unintentionally?) flashing people as she splashed and played in the water. I bet her nips and even her entire breasts were popping out of the top and she was having to adjust and put them back in. The indecent exposure is what lead to her being asked to cover up not the fact she was wearing a bikini or her age.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:03 AM

5,703 posts, read 15,494,170 times
I think the bikini top was way too small. I saw another news video of this story and she walked around and toward the camera and well...let's just say the girls were a swinging. Not sure why the bottoms were a problem but in this particular video she kept a towel in front of her the whole time being interviewed. Maybe the fabric was thin? If anything, she just didnt look good. I think she can pull off a bikini just fine however not one that is too small. As far as getting kicked out, who knows what really happened.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:33 AM

2,572 posts, read 6,265,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
People don't take their kids to the beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet*Tea View Post
I think the more likely story is she was (unintentionally?) flashing people as she splashed and played in the water. I bet her nips and even her entire breasts were popping out of the top and she was having to adjust and put them back in. The indecent exposure is what lead to her being asked to cover up not the fact she was wearing a bikini or her age.
The article says she was asked to put on shorts because her bottoms were "too small".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty