U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 05:35 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,148,932 times

Advertisements

The USA has turned into a gigantic womens private part!!!!

Seriously people??? GET OVER IT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2013, 06:44 PM

5,147 posts, read 3,608,589 times
I don't really see a problem with it, at least not enough to be worth throwing someone out of a water park.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:56 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,256,060 times
I wonder how embarrassed her teen daughter was when her mom brought her to the water park in a bikini at least 4 sizes too small and then refused to leave when asked! Some mom

2,549 posts, read 4,285,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Well, if she'd bought one that actually FIT her, it might have been a different story.
This is what I was thinking. My first go round of losing weight I was proud of that weight loss, but I still wore a tankini. (this is the one I have http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-women-s-mix-and-match-blue-iris-collection/-/A-14307964#prodSlot=large_2_9) mainly because my second pregnancy gave me stretch marks galore. Another thing, when your big chested and you lose weight, the girls sag so one needs a little extra support in that aspect.
There is a fine line between wearing one that you think you look good in vs one that you actually DO look good in.

749 posts, read 716,181 times
Default I am not going to win bouquets.......

for my answer here, but, I am going to say it, anyway.

Many women, (and I am a woman, and a mother,) dress today like harlots.....it has become difficult to decipher one from the other.....

This 42 year-old woman, (she looks much older than that,) goes to a FAMILY PARK with her teen daughter, showing more than she should. And she gets angry and difficult because she was told to cover up. She is exhibiting no common sense, for an adult, and as a parent. That she lost weight does not mean, that gives her the right to dress like a lady- of- the- night.

A FAMILY PARK full of male teenagers whose hormones are flowing. She is embarrassing her daughter, as well, and teaching her the same values she is exhibiting. If she is jumping around, her bosoms are too. This is okay, if instead of going to the F/|P, she was going to a bar to seek a one-night-stand. Because that is all she will find.......

I believe that women's rights for SOME women, have gone too far in their minds, that they cannot longer decipher what is correct, and what is wrong. There is a dress code of decency for whatever it is that they are going to do. And many women are refusing to follow through with it, because "SEXY" is in. But, some women fail to realize SEXINESS has a place. In the bed, with their significant other, or at a bar for a one-night- stand......

Have anyone of you have ever visited a club for dancing and socializing, in a big city? Most of the woman are wearing dresses so tight and short, that the bosom and the derriere meet together, and when they dance with their arms up............they show everything......and many of these woman are adults. A lot of this has to do with having breasts' augmentation, as well as derriere augmentation, losing weight, and wanting to show it off in order to get themselves a man, because there are more women without partners today, since 50% of the men are married, 35% are gay, and 15% are substance abusers......so the pool of men is very limited......this is ONE of the reasons why SOME women are going after married men.....get ready to share yours....Morals have declined......and for some women are non-existing.....

So, today, you have the 19 something competing with the 40 plus......except that in this society, the 19 something, always win.

The less a woman shows in an outfit, the more she leaves to the imagination of the male species.

I went to a Lord & Taylor store in the East Coast. The salesgirl behind the counter had a decolletage so low, that made me feel embarrassed, and I have large breasts, but no reason to show them to the world, except to my husband.....

Old 07-07-2013, 08:02 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,256,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hittheroadjack View Post
for my answer here, but, I am going to say it, anyway.

Many women, (and I am a woman, and a mother,) dress today like harlots.....it has become difficult to decipher one from the other.....

This 42 year-old woman, (she looks much older than that,) goes to a FAMILY PARK with her teen daughter, showing more than she should. And she gets angry and difficult because she was told to cover up. She is exhibiting no common sense, for an adult, and as a parent. That she lost weight does not mean, that gives her the right to dress like a lady- of- the- night.

A FAMILY PARK full of male teenagers whose hormones are flowing. She is embarrassing her daughter, as well, and teaching her the same values she is exhibiting. If she is jumping around, her bosoms are too. This is okay, if instead of going to the F/|P, she was going to a bar to seek a one-night-stand. Because that is all she will find.......

I believe that women's rights for SOME women, have gone too far in their minds, that they cannot longer decipher what is correct, and what is wrong. There is a dress code of decency for whatever it is that they are going to do. And many women are refusing to follow through with it, because "SEXY" is in. But, some women fail to realize SEXINESS has a place. In the bed, with their significant other, or at a bar for a one-night- stand......

Have anyone of you have ever visited a club for dancing and socializing, in a big city? Most of the woman are wearing dresses so tight and short, that the bosom and the derriere meet together, and when they dance with their arms up............they show everything......and many of these woman are adults. A lot of this has to do with having breasts' augmentation, as well as derriere augmentation, losing weight, and wanting to show it off in order to get themselves a man, because there are more women without partners today, since 50% of the men are married, 35% are gay, and 15% are substance abusers......so the pool of men is very limited......this is ONE of the reasons why SOME women are going after married men.....get ready to share yours....Morals have declined......and for some women are non-existing.....

So, today, you have the 19 something competing with the 40 plus......except that in this society, the 19 something, always win.

The less a woman shows in an outfit, the more she leaves to the imagination of the male species.

I went to a Lord & Taylor store in the East Coast. The salesgirl behind the counter had a decolletage so low, that made me feel embarrassed, and I have large breasts, but no reason to show them to the world, except to my husband.....

Where do you live and which cities are you describing because I live in Boston and a lot of what you are saying couldn't be further from the truth except for maybe in low income areas.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:12 PM

1,406 posts, read 2,317,177 times
Why would you wear a string bikini to a water park? Everything's going to fall out if you're actually playing at the water park.

If you watch the video, the manager asked her to put on a coverup for her top as well. I would say the top of the bikini is really the problem.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:33 PM

18,856 posts, read 30,463,066 times
What I don't like a out this, is the subjective nature of this action. If this is the rule, fine, show me the Pool Rule Book. But, don't tell me it is up to employees to decide who dresses appropriately and who does not.

If the Pool Rule Book says No Bikini, fine. But, no picking and choosing whose bikini is fine, and whose bikini is not. That is subjective, and suspect issues regarding ageism, fat discrimination.

Agreed, she probably has poor sense, and was wearing something inappropriate, no doubt providing a free show... But, make everyone wear shorts, and cover up, or leave it alone.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Where do you live and which cities are you describing because I live in Boston and a lot of what you are saying couldn't be further from the truth except for maybe in low income areas.
Visit Miami, Florida, Los Angeles, California, Newark, New Jersey, and New York City, just to mention a few....

Old 07-07-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I wonder how embarrassed her teen daughter was when her mom brought her to the water park in a bikini at least 4 sizes too small and then refused to leave when asked! Some mom
UNFORTUNATELY, the daughter will turn out to be............just like mom...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty