U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 08:26 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,250,918 times

Advertisements

Well this has been interesting. What was the point of all this for the OP?

Old 07-09-2013, 08:29 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,250,918 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5E-DN_ioM

But who is the blonde guy?

This is like an episode of catfish/

Old 07-09-2013, 08:29 PM

20,426 posts, read 35,696,560 times
Just for kicks...
the blond guy

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...h=642&biw=1280

Old 07-09-2013, 08:32 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,305 posts, read 11,808,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
because I am mostly surrounded by White women so to ignore them means I significantly lower my chances of scoring

and yes I do think a guy who is ethnic and takes care of himself should have a fair shot at dating all races, including White women

do you feel animosity towards darker men that date White females?
Not at all. But you're singling out women of that race. I guess there are preferences, I tend to prefer white women or light brown. I've never been to Atlanta, but everywhere I've lived I've seen white women at least occasionally dating other races.

Maybe your approach is too eager or self-conscious. Or maybe you're not trying much, maybe you're assuming that they won't be interested.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:34 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,396,215 times
Quote:
I have been around a lot of Mexicans, the only ones I saw with White people were ones that were White themselves. I have never seen a Mario Lopez or Fez from 70s show with a White girl before, ever.
The actor who played Fez dated Lindsay Lohan. Who is white.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:45 PM

66 posts, read 50,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its amazing how some pictures...some of the exact same pictures...can be found all over the interwebernets.

My posts are being avoided for a reason, right OP!
no your posts were being avoided because they were useless and I have seen your posts on relationships, they are garbage, I thought avoiding you would make you go away but apparently you are so desperate for attention you come in begging for it like some baby that has started crying. maybe because men don't give you the time of the day so you have to beg for attention online, now you know.

yes, my friend is attractive as a result it is no secret his pics are over the internet, I can post more pics of him that cannot be found over the internet but I won't

Old 07-09-2013, 08:47 PM

66 posts, read 50,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
20-1 odds that the OP NEVER comes back into this thread to post again
oh I am back and we had 14 or so good pages of discussion which helped me out. so boo you, what is the matter? can't get a boyfriend in real life and I must notice you seem to be annoyed that I care less about you and your relationship section crew coming in screwing up threads. What? nothing good on that trainwreck of a section going on.

I keep posting and you didn't come in to ruin the thread soon enough so I got good advice that I wanted and needed.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:52 PM

138 posts, read 109,609 times
Hahaha so. I used to be a member, changed e mails and forgot my password etc. Ive been meaning to re register and reading this I just couldn't resist! I don't really know if you or those pics are legit but this same conversation comes all the time in reality and online. What is up with the insane amount of purely delusional people and looks now days? Your ' friend' is much better looking. Not because of race. Because you have a weird nose. He doesn't. You have droopy eyes. He doesn't. He has fuller lips. He's just more attractive plain and simple. Get over it it's life. And for girls who say ' he looks gay, not my type blah blah' what do they look like? Lowest common denominator as it where. I have a friend who looks uncannily like the 'friend'. He's gotten with black, white, Asian, old, young, a mom and daughter hahaha! Not together lol, had auger mamas etc. tis the truth.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:02 PM

7,099 posts, read 23,885,607 times
AND, don't forget....he doesn't have a hairy face. A lot of women would rather date someone that has a clean looking face.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:07 PM

17,413 posts, read 18,272,289 times
Quote:
no your posts were being avoided because they were useless and I have seen your posts on relationships, they are garbage, I thought avoiding you would make you go away but apparently you are so desperate for attention you come in begging for it like some baby that has started crying. maybe because men don't give you the time of the day so you have to beg for attention online, now you know.

yes, my friend is attractive as a result it is no secret his pics are over the internet, I can post more pics of him that cannot be found over the internet but I won't
Quote:
oh I am back and we had 14 or so good pages of discussion which helped me out. so boo you, what is the matter? can't get a boyfriend in real life and I must notice you seem to be annoyed that I care less about you and your relationship section crew coming in screwing up threads. What? nothing good on that trainwreck of a section going on.

I keep posting and you didn't come in to ruin the thread soon enough so I got good advice that I wanted and needed.
Wow, just.....wow

My job here is done! Mission accomplished!! LOL

BTW OP, someone's been plastering you and your friend's pics ALL OVER the interwebernets!! Those pics are EVERYWHERE!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or