U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 09:14 PM

66 posts, read 50,299 times

Advertisements

they made it on some spam sites, oh boy, and yes i have let my face be used for that one blog, if you don't believe me comment on the blog post and ask the guy who writes that blog

and sure, if it helps you sleep better at night because you came in with your world class detective skills and "exposed" me as whatever then go for it. won't help me in wanting to screw Black women because I know you did this since I showed no interest in black girls.

after 4 posts of being ignore you finally got acknowledged, your night must be made, now go back to the relationships section where you can attack other guys for not being into black women.

and yes, as hypocrite as it might sound, i do not date black or full asian girls.

and yes I expect to date beautiful blondes if I have something to offer and I know where in the US I can do that =P

live with it

Old 07-09-2013, 09:15 PM

26,879 posts, read 28,188,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post

If the pic is real, he is not obviously Indian in any way.
That pic could easily be Indian. Just look at the Bollywood movies. Those are they guys that get cast for the lead roles.

The first indian guy I went on a date with was light with green eyes. He thought he was super awesome because he was so light (and his arrogance ensured it was the last date).
Basically like so:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2r2ogub.jpg

**I later found out about this whole indian guy/white girl thing. Oddly, my first couple of boyfriends were indian and middle eastern. And clearly, I am not a blonde.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:18 PM

you guys are lost on Indians

a lot of them look like me, it isn't a rare look, not all indians look like aziz ansari

and most italians are not that dark and swarthy look that everyone keeps talking about, a lot of them look like any other european

one sorority girl I had a crush on was an italian with blonde hair and blue eyes

Old 07-09-2013, 09:20 PM

9,086 posts, read 1,187,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
It might have to do with me living in the deep south region of America but I have rarely received as much compliments on my looks as my friend as. He is always complemented and everyone talks about how good he looks and everything. For me, this is never really the case, maybe it is because I live in the south or who knows how the rest of America is like.

I have dated attractive women who were Latina, Asian-White mixed, and Latin-White mixed. Interracial dating between White women and foreign looking men does not happen down here, I live in Atlanta, never seen a White woman with an Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern husband/boyfriend.

Overall though, do I have to live with the fact that if it ever came to anything beauty or fashion or looks related, I would never be as good as my friend?

Me

My friend

and he does not mind having his pic posted on an internet forum
I think you are just as good looking if not more so, but then I do like dark hair and eyes.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:21 PM

btw

why do they tall dark n handsome when guys like leo dicaprio, chris hemsworth, and brad pitt dominate hollywood and along with guys like beckham are considered world wide dreamguys for women?

Old 07-09-2013, 09:25 PM

17,414 posts, read 18,294,456 times
Quote:
they made it on some spam sites, oh boy, and yes i have let my face be used for that one blog, if you don't believe me comment on the blog post and ask the guy who writes that blog

and sure, if it helps you sleep better at night because you came in with your world class detective skills and "exposed" me as whatever then go for it. won't help me in wanting to screw Black women because I know you did this since I showed no interest in black girls.

after 4 posts of being ignore you finally got acknowledged, your night must be made, now go back to the relationships section where you can attack other guys for not being into black women.

and yes, as hypocrite as it might sound, i do not date black or full asian girls.

and yes I expect to date beautiful blondes if I have something to offer and I know where in the US I can do that =P

live with it
Wow, you really are angry that you and 'your' pics have been exposed.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:
btw

why do they tall dark n handsome when guys like leo dicaprio, chris hemsworth, and brad pitt dominate hollywood and along with guys like beckham are considered world wide dreamguys for women?
And Vin Diesel and the Rock are also super popular too.

When I was in college, the "universal" crushes were:
1. an ethiopian guy
2. an indian guy*
3. an indian/white biracial guy

These 3 guys were popular with the ladies of all ethnic groups.

A little lower down was a Jewish guy. He was more popular with Asian women.

*My blond haired/blue eyed BFF went out with this guy. And she had her pick of Euro guys chasing her...

Old 07-09-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
And Vin Diesel and the Rock are also super popular too.

When I was in college, the "universal" crushes were:
1. an ethiopian guy
2. an indian guy
3. an indian/white biracial guy

These 3 guys were popular with the ladies of all ethnic groups.

A little lower down was a Jewish guy. He was more popular with Asian women.
jewish guys eh, would you date him if he wasn't famous? I mean he can fall into the tall dark n handsome category. did not even know he was white.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
jewish guys eh, would you date him if he wasn't famous? I mean he can fall into the tall dark n handsome category. did not even know he was white.

I like dark (olive or darker) guys with dark hair. But I am black...so you don't care.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:32 PM

11,645 posts, read 5,492,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
That pic could easily be Indian. Just look at the Bollywood movies. Those are they guys that get cast for the lead roles.

The first indian guy I went on a date with was light with green eyes. He thought he was super awesome because he was so light (and his arrogance ensured it was the last date).
Basically like so:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2r2ogub.jpg

**I later found out about this whole indian guy/white girl thing. Oddly, my first couple of boyfriends were indian and middle eastern. And clearly, I am not a blonde.
I didn't say he is 'obviously not Indian'. I said looking at him it's not obvious he's Indian. You cannot tell that from the pic. Like my Arabic friend - unless you hear him speak, you'd first think Italian/French or anything other than Arab.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or