U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 12:00 AM

937 posts, read 917,487 times

Advertisements

I guess she's hot too right?

BTW, Cuba Gooding Jr and his high school sweet heart wife are both 45. But one didn't age so well.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:03 AM

66 posts, read 50,379 times
you guys are so desperate to prove that blonde women aren't that attractive

face it

an attractive blonde girl has the world by the balls, she can have men from all races and backgrounds rushing to date her and marry her, she is on top no question

it isn't just middle eastern and indian men, its

spanish men
italian men
latino men
and most white american men

just admit it. Like I am slowly starting to learn this whole tal dark handsome thing is a load of bogus when the top guys in hollywood are white male brunette or blonde.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 AM

512 posts, read 452,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
This is super hot?

Attachment 114464

This is a recent bikini pic. Click on it to really test your pigment aging process theory. How many kids does she have? Two? And each child definitely adds years to the face and body and she still looks like this? Yes, super hot. Please give this woman some credit when credit is due.

Last edited by kris; 01-09-2014 at 06:04 PM..

Old 07-10-2013, 12:17 AM

96 posts, read 206,224 times
Either the OP is full of it, or is looking for feedback to quench his ego...

The only reasons why I would think you would have problems luring women (I seriously doubt it's because of your skin tone):

1) You're too shy.
2) You're looking for the wrong type of woman.
3) You're too awkward / a jerk / a womanizer / a deadbeat.
4) You're in the...closet?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
you guys are so desperate to prove that blonde women aren't that attractive
There are plenty of gorgeous blond women, however, having blond hair and blue eyes alone doesn't make one attractive. But you continuously attach some type of special value to these features. You need to ask yourself why? I imagine that British colonization and the widespread color/class system in India probably explains your obsession.

Quote:
an attractive blonde girl has the world by the balls, she can have men from all races and backgrounds rushing to date her and marry her, she is on top no question.
Your only problem is, attractive blond girls don't appear to want you. Remember, that's why you created this thread. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just bringing you back to reality. The very people that you put on a pedestal don't seem to think much of you. Again, it's comical, yet sad at the same time.

Quote:
it isn't just middle eastern and indian men, its

spanish men

italian men
latino men
and most white american men
The last time I checked, Spanish (as in from Spain) are European, so are Italians and white American men are also of European heritage. Shouldn't they like/ prefer white/European women?

My question to you is, why don't you think anything of the Indian women who share your culture and heritage?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:

BTW, Cuba Gooding Jr and his high school sweet heart wife are both 45. But one didn't age so well.
I don't know what she looked like at 25 but I am pretty sure she was not super hot. Also, it is not fair to compare the aging of men versus women of the same age because men tend to do more favorably as they get older.

Cuba in your estimation may have aged more gracefully than a lighter skinned man of the same age but for the person who thinks he was a 3 to begin with why would it really matter. Take a 7 who drops to a 4 over time and you are still "winning".

Old 07-10-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
Attachment 114464

This is a recent bikini pic. Click on it to really test your pigment aging process theory. How many kids does she have? Two? And each child definitely adds years to the face and body and she still looks like this? Yes, super hot. Please give this woman some credit when credit is due.
I never stated that she wasn't pretty in her 20s.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:23 AM

11,662 posts, read 5,514,166 times
Quote:

Women in general do not age as well as most men.

And?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:26 AM

[quote=CityGirl332;30409174]There are plenty of gorgeous blond women, however, having blond hair and blue eyes alone doesn't make one attractive. But you denote some type of special value to these features. You need to ask yourself why? I imagine that British colonization and the widespread color/class system in India probably explains your obsession.

Blue eyes or light colored eyes are universally liked by all skin colors and ethnicities. Blond hair is highly regarded not only for it's appealing golden color but also that it tends to be soft and straight and easily caressed. It's about touch as well as looks, not because some creepy ass cracker form Europe stood on a mountaintop and said so.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:27 AM

11,662 posts, read 5,514,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
Like I am slowly starting to learn this whole tal dark handsome thing is a load of bogus when the top guys in hollywood are white male brunette or blonde.
What did you used to think tall dark and handsome men meant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or