U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 02:31 PM

26,875 posts, read 28,154,657 times

Advertisements

I live in Oakland CA. It is almost rare to see a non interracial couple. All combos are prevalent.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:34 PM

26,875 posts, read 28,154,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
I never said all women are inferior to White women, I just said I would like to date an attractive White girl for once, which is impossible in Atlanta for a man of my skin color (or a Latino or Asian guy). So I want to move to a city where I can date all races of women including the most difficult ones to date if you want to go interracial, White women.
You said you want to date the women who are "hardest to get" like we are prized or something.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:36 PM

449 posts, read 703,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post

Interesting. My couisn-in-law is darker, fatter, and not as good looking than you and he is Mexican. He lived in Savannah, GA for years and all he dated was white Southern women. He ended up marrying my cousin who is Latina like him. Unfortunately, when he drinks he likes to share his dating history with me
Most Mexican men don't have any problems dating whatever kind of women they want. At least from what I can glean from many similar threads in this forum. This "white woman problem" is centered around other types of men.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:36 PM

66 posts, read 50,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
Admit it... If it's white, it's right. You just can't get it. Sucks for you. Actually, regardless of skin color, people are people. What you are saying is not true, though. I was in Atlanta for awhile after college and I am Italian and can be confused for Hispanic. I am considered "exotic" by my "white" friends. However, I have dated the whitest of white in Atlanta and elsewhere because I am easy going, educated and well rounded and sincerely interested in other people.

You are holding yourself back and perhaps these "white" women can see right through you. I imagine any woman worth her salt that has real options would see right through you as well. Until you drop your own self insecurities and self interests you are going to keep getting struck down by quality women regardless of which city you are in.
I have dated quality women that were not White and no these White women you talk of cannot see through me. YOu are Italian, therefore White. I have never seen one White woman with a darker guy whether he be Indian or latino or middle eastern. SO seriously, Atlanta is the issue and not me. I do want to date White girls but it seems like you have an issue with me going after one.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:37 PM

66 posts, read 50,248 times
I have been around a lot of Mexicans, the only ones I saw with White people were ones that were White themselves. I have never seen a Mario Lopez or Fez from 70s show with a White girl before, ever.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:37 PM

4,466 posts, read 3,359,794 times
OP, you are very attractive. I do not see why you would have trouble getting dates with white women (or any others for that matter) Do you have female friends you could ask for advice?

Old 07-09-2013, 02:43 PM

20,426 posts, read 35,718,901 times
Clearly looks is not the issue....

Old 07-09-2013, 02:44 PM

21,465 posts, read 22,706,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Clearly looks is not the issue....
That's what I'm thinking.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:56 PM

9,667 posts, read 7,644,282 times
Actually, you and your friend have very similar features - it's just your coloring that's different.

Like the two above posters, I doubt if it's your looks, background, or coloring that's the problem.

You're Indian - I take that to be east Indian. I love Indian food, but it can be spicy, and it can be obvious to others if it's been eaten recently. A good toothpaste and mouthwash can help that problem, along with regular shower with good deodorant soap. Ditto washing clothes, which can pick up the garlicky, spicy odors. They're great in food - not so great in or on people. I have no idea if this applies to you, and hope you don't take this as stereotyping - but it might be a consideration.

Where have you attempted to meet women? The suggestions about getting involved in special-interest groups or volunteering for a worthy cause are very good. Also, ask your friends and co-workers if they know any likely women who might like to hang out with you. Not go out or become instant romantic partners, but just hang out and get to know you (and you, them).

I don't think it's your looks, and I don't think it's Atlanta. If you've never encountered couples of different ethnic origins in Atlanta, you've lived a mighty sheltered life there. So - broaden your horizons, focus on personalities rather than skin color, and you should be much happier.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:01 PM

512 posts, read 450,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
I have dated quality women that were not White and no these White women you talk of cannot see through me. YOu are Italian, therefore White. I have never seen one White woman with a darker guy whether he be Indian or latino or middle eastern. SO seriously, Atlanta is the issue and not me. I do want to date White girls but it seems like you have an issue with me going after one.
Brother, I am all for it. Perhaps the humor in my prior post did not read the same way as I wrote it. I am trying to help you out and have given you many tips on what to do specifically in Atlanta. I wrote, based on your picture, you should have no problem in Atlanta with "white" girls. You are calling me "white" based on nationality but I don't think I look much different than you. In fact, very similar. SO seriously, based on these assumptions, it is not Atlanta - It is you!

Not, as I mentioned before, because of looks, but perhaps in how you are presenting yourself. (i.e. Read my prior posts to you in how to look and what to do for "white" women specifically in mid-town/buckhead/post collegiate and professional Atlanta.)

I have also lived in Miami Beach and NYC and Atlanta is big enough and just culturally diverse enough that these woman, "white" women, want what every other 20-something year old professional woman wants. A stud. A show pony. A hot guy with brains and a promising career who does fun things and has similar fun friends for all her other gal-pals to hook up with. Someone who is strong and sensitive and blah, blah, blah...

If you are a stud, hot "white" women will react. If you can't stick out from the 50,000 drunk fraternity brothers out on a typical Saturday night who are looking for the same high-strung, stuck up, trend following, tight lipped, candy-assed, peach smelling, "WHITEST" sweet potato pie-in-the-city of the New South then, brother, ain't no one on this forum save for Je-sus is going to be able to help you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or