U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 03:13 PM

66 posts, read 50,248 times

Advertisements

I am not an FOB Indian, I just LOOK Indian, I am culturally American.

Thanks for the advice but here is the problem, since my college had a bad frat scene and I didn't get a chance to rush a frat in college, what do you think I can do to expand this so called social circle in Atlanta?

And remember, I have never seen any Brown or Indian or Asian or Latino guys down here from my experience, basically guys that look like me, score with girls who are White. I go out a lot and I have had my share of success with women. Just that I don't get why interracial dating involving White women with foreign looking men fails to exist in Atlanta.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:18 PM

21,465 posts, read 22,706,474 times
Just some basics here. How old are you and where do you typically meet the women that you "score" with?

Old 07-09-2013, 03:20 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,254,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
I am not an FOB Indian, I just LOOK Indian, I am culturally American.

Thanks for the advice but here is the problem, since my college had a bad frat scene and I didn't get a chance to rush a frat in college, what do you think I can do to expand this so called social circle in Atlanta?

And remember, I have never seen any Brown or Indian or Asian or Latino guys down here from my experience, basically guys that look like me, score with girls who are White. I go out a lot and I have had my share of success with women. Just that I don't get why interracial dating involving White women with foreign looking men fails to exist in Atlanta.

So you are culturally American and from the PICTURE you look Italian or Spanish. That is HARDLY considered interracial to me.

You are pretty much a white guy anyways but you are so insecure and butt hurt over yourself. If you have a good job/career prospects and are a gentleman, ALL women will see that.

I'm a woman and I'm being blunt with you. I have gotten threads shut down because of being too honest, and you barely look "not white" from your picture. Maybe you have no style, career, money or personality. This race issue is between you and yourself. I highly doubt women are overlooking you because you don't fit some aryan mold. You could even be one of those white mixed with native American people that are all over the south. You know a lot of white people have dark features.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Just some basics here. How old are you and where do you typically meet the women that you "score" with?

Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post

I am in college right now but I am from Atlanta originally and that is where I am at currently (Summer). College I go to is UGA and it is really segregated there from my experience.

In Atlanta I meet these girls at parties.

At UGA, I meet em just about anywhere but again, White girls there are not as open minded, given that it is an SEC school.

26,875 posts, read 28,154,657 times
One of the few people I know from ATL is mixed with a Fijian Indian dad and an Italian mom. She felt a bit culturally isolated but that is a story for another thread.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
His word, not mine.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So you are culturally American and from the PICTURE you look Italian or Spanish. That is HARDLY considered interracial to me.

You are pretty much a white guy anyways but you are so insecure and butt hurt over yourself. If you have a good job/career prospects and are a gentleman, ALL women will see that.

I'm a woman and I'm being blunt with you. I have gotten threads shut down because of being too honest, and you barely look "not white" from your picture. Maybe you have no style, career, money or personality. This race issue is between you and yourself. I highly doubt women are overlooking you because you don't fit some aryan mold. You could even be one of those white mixed with native American people that are all over the south. You know a lot of white people have dark features.
Sorry, I live in the south, most White people here are pale and blue eyed with light brown hair. Most people can tell I am Indian or some sort of Middle Eastern or something.

As for Italians, in my experience most of them are pale with colored eyes, don't know where the myth of the darker skin came from but most Italians I know look pasty White from my experience. As I have said, I have style and dress GQ and I am outgoing, but for some reason, the sorority types or just White women in general here in Atlanta tend to shut me down.

But I have noticed some of the foreign ones and ones not from the south are somewhat more open minded.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:27 PM

Why are you only going after sorority types, then? Atlanta is a huge diverse city and UGA is a huge university. Why limit yourself to frat parties?

Old 07-09-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
Sorry, I live in the south, most White people here are pale and blue eyed with light brown hair. Most people can tell I am Indian or some sort of Middle Eastern or something.

As for Italians, in my experience most of them are pale with colored eyes, don't know where the myth of the darker skin came from but most Italians I know look pasty White from my experience. As I have said, I have style and dress GQ and I am outgoing, but for some reason, the sorority types or just White women in general here in Atlanta tend to shut me down.

But I have noticed some of the foreign ones and ones not from the south are somewhat more open minded.
It's not a myth, thats what Southern Italians look like. In the US they are usually mixed with other ethnicity by now since they immigrated 100 years ago.

Maybe you should leave Atlanta for a couple of years for the North, West, or go abroad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or