U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM

937 posts, read 916,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
Because most of the good looking girls I see are White and I want to date good looking girls, plus I just find them attractive, they look different than I do and that just gets me. We can never explain why we are attracted to what we are just like we cannot explain why we like the food we like. Thing is, I am around White girls a lot and want to score with them but can't manage to down here. And I have never seen a man of my color or heritage do so.
Your statements are odd because I've seen dark skinned black men with blonde cheerleader type women. Again, I think you are more than likely a dark Asian/Indian man.

If this is true, it was a bad idea for you to post a pic of someone else. The guy in the pic is attractive and tanned. He will not be viewed as Indian, like you, due to his overall ethnic white look.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM

112 posts, read 232,344 times
You don't look that dark to me. You and your friend are both nice looking men. Women do care about personality and the way a man carries himself in addition to looks. Maybe you need to leave the south!

Old 07-09-2013, 04:31 PM

449 posts, read 704,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
Because most of the good looking girls I see are White and I want to date good looking girls, plus I just find them attractive, they look different than I do and that just gets me. We can never explain why we are attracted to what we are just like we cannot explain why we like the food we like. Thing is, I am around White girls a lot and want to score with them but can't manage to down here. And I have never seen a man of my color or heritage do so.
Really? You definitely have a preference for whatever reason. Asian and black women look different than you do but do they "get you" too?. Anyway, it could be that maybe these white girls think most of the good looking men they see are white and have a preference too. It may be harder in the South for you.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:32 PM

66 posts, read 50,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Honestly, in the pic you pretty much look white, (perhaps Italian, Portuguese, or Spaniard). No offense to your friend but he has a very metro/bi-sexual look to him, which in my opinion, makes him rather unappealing.

If you are really the person in the first pic, I can't imagine that you have issues in the looks department, especially in Atlanta, where average (and below average) looking people are pretty much the norm.

The only thing that I don't understand is, why are you so fixated on dating white girls?
Quote:
I find it hard to believe that you are the guy in the pic, because if you were, you wouldn't have any problems getting your blond haired, blued eyed girl. Most blonde women are highly attracted to dark haired and tanned men. A hot Italian or Portuguese looking guy will typically have 0 problems attracting all sorts of women.

I could very well be wrong, but I believe you are really a dark Indian/Asian man...
Nope, guy in the pic is me. The blondes finding dark men attractive only means they love White boys like Channing Tatum not Cristiano Ronaldos or Hrithik Roshan. I mean if it is true in California or NYC I could see it but in Atlanta I have only seen White women that I like date 2 types of guys

1. White guys with the WASP look
2. Black guys (and in this case it is White girls who are in love with urban culture)

I mean I just don't see it in all my years of going out in this city and I start to wonder why.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:34 PM

937 posts, read 916,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hershey48 View Post
You're attractive, more than your friend actually.
In reality, the guy in the second pic wouldn't get a sidelook, if he was standing next to the guy in the first pic. That's why this thread is completely unbelievable. I'm guessing that the OP is really a dark Asian/Indian man trying to figure out why he is having difficulties dating blond cheerleader type girls.

He stated that he likes blonde/blue eyed women because they look drastically different than him. This is a dead giveaway that he is not the man in the pic, because that guy looks ethnic white, not Asian or Indian. I do however realize that you can't always tell a person's ethnic background many times, but I seriously doubt that he is the guy in the 1st pic.

Last edited by CityGirl332; 07-09-2013 at 05:18 PM..

Old 07-09-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Your statements are odd because I've seen dark skinned black men with blonde cheerleader type women. Again, I think you are more than likely a dark Asian/Indian man.

If this is true, it was a bad idea for you to post a pic of someone else. The guy in the pic is attractive and tanned. He will not be viewed as Indian, like you, due to his overall ethnic white look.
Ya, I have seen some Black guys with White girls here in Atlanta, it isn't that common but it happens. I have not seen any Cristiano Ronaldo types or Bollywood Indian types with White women here though. It seems like outside of Black and WASP guys, women here don't see any other men as dating options.

I do want to move out of Atlanta one day though, but I want to know where to though.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:35 PM

1,868 posts, read 2,419,874 times
1)OP must have some other issues like being short or something because he's clearly not a bad looking guy "facially" at least.

2)Women, regardless of race, just like who they like. You can't change that.

Im considered a better than average looking black male by American standards, and will hear that from a good amount of white and Latina females, but yet Im not the 1st choice for many of them b/c they prefer lighter skin. And I'm not even that dark. The ones that tend to date me is b/c they are specifically attracted to black men.

I actually don't like that whole, dating me b/c Im black, as opposed to dating me b/c Im a nice looking guy who happens to be black., as I try to be pretty open.

Black women can be called on this too. I have a pretty, light skin black female friend in NYC. I encouraged her to give other races a try. Her comment "I just can't see myself having sex with a white man"

As you get older, you'll see white females start to come around a bit more as they become more independent thinkers and they are not worried what their friends and family think. But for the OP's age, you're gonna be dealing with girls who have it looked into their mind that they are supposed to end up with a WHITE male

It sucks, but people aren't as open to dating outside of race as you'd like to believe.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
In reality, the guy in the second pic wouldn't get a sidelook, if he was standing next to the guy in the first pic. That's why this thread is completely unbelievable. I'm guessing that the OP is really a dark Asian/Indian man trying to figure out why he is having difficulties dating blond cheerleader type girls.

He stated that he likes blonde/blue eyed women because they look drastically different than him. This is a dead giveaway that he is not the man in the pic, because that guys looks ethnic white, not Asian or Indian. I do however realize that looks are deceiving, but I seriously doubt that you are the guy in the 1st pic.
I am the guy in the 1st pic. I can see why you think I would be the darker Indian since most Indians in Atlanta are the darker kind but I have even seen the Punjabis who look like Jay Sean struggle.

Again, you guys have been helpful but my blonde friend has received so many compliments on his looks that I find it hard to believe people say "tall dark and handsome".

I have to go workout and lift, when I get back I will reply to the messages you guys have stated.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,083,510 times
Just so you guys know, the OP is known to post under many different names (Nickcarraway12, LukeCanister, singleguy101 or something like that) with the same obsessive questions about an Indian guy trying to date white women. One time he posed as the friend of this supposed Indian guy, with a question like "My friend obsessively posts about trying to date white women, all over the internet. Somebody found out his real name. Will this hurt his job chances?".

I don't know what the OPs deal is - whether he gets a laugh out of these threads, or whether there's a mental illness involved in this need to constantly create new identities to ask the same question - but someone had to point this out.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:43 PM

I am 6"2, used to play WR at my high school and was dating this gorgeous Puerto Rican girl back then. It is like White guys would secretly like her while Black and non-White guys would openly hit on her and try to get with her, she was a beauty and had that nice soft Asian skin with full features. Was a bit on the crazy side so we broke up.

As I went to the community college I was at, I hooked up with some good looking girls:

1. A Colombian Girl with a nice body and pretty face
2. A Cuban girl that looked kind of Persian
3. A stunning Persian girl
4. A White-Filipino mix that looked kinda Sicilian like (not full white by any means)
5. A White-Korean mix that looked like Arianny Celeste
6. An Indian-White mix that looked like Sunny Leone

Then I went off to UGA, good looking girls all over the place but one issue, almost ALL of them were White and most of them were in sororities. I had major issues there. Then I started to think about this and saw that most White girls here in Atlanta did not date Asian, Indian, Latino, or Middle Eastern looking men. It sucks for me that my options are very limited. I want to try my luck and be with a White girl along with dating other races.

I have had Asian girls call me cute, Indian girls hit on me openly, and this one Mexican girl said out loud in a class "hay guys, meet my future husband!". I get compliments on my looks but it seems like these White Southern Belles I am around so much just avoid me for some reason, I act the same way towards them than I do any other race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or