Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 02:09 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,382,184 times

Advertisements

Personally, I think you are more attractive than your friend. I think your friend looks like a frat boy/tool.

Perhaps you are just coming on too aggressively? Women I know tend to be put off by an overly-aggressive man who seems to be desperate to get in their pants.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:10 PM

66 posts, read 70,621 times
Here is my issue with the whole thing, I have not had problems hooking up with non-White girls and they are very loving towards me.

Ya, I could not join a fraternity in college, complicated issue there. Are there cities in the US that are more open minded and individualistic rather than cliquish? I don't plan on being in Atlanta for long.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So for some reason you are only dating Latinas but not other women? Jeez, are we really that low on the totem pole?

lol sorry

I actually love latinas

I just thought out west that is all they had after White girls. I want options in a given area to where I can date Latina, White, or mixed girls and not be limited like I am in Atlanta where all I can date is minority groups of women and not White girls.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:15 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,902,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
Here is my issue with the whole thing, I have not had problems hooking up with non-White girls and they are very loving towards me.

Ya, I could not join a fraternity in college, complicated issue there. Are there cities in the US that are more open minded and individualistic rather than cliquish? I don't plan on being in Atlanta for long.

Boston
NYC
DC
Philiadelphia
New Jersey
Miami
Charlotte
LA
San Francisco
San Diego

Narrow it down by your career, level of education, tolerance for cold or hot weather.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:15 PM

515 posts, read 623,517 times
Quote:
So for some reason you are only dating Latinas but not other women? Jeez, are we really that low on the totem pole?
You are right, what the heck is he complaining about? Sounds like he has already won.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,845,611 times
Quote:
If you didn't read into his post, all women are inferior to white women.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:18 PM

I never said all women are inferior to White women, I just said I would like to date an attractive White girl for once, which is impossible in Atlanta for a man of my skin color (or a Latino or Asian guy). So I want to move to a city where I can date all races of women including the most difficult ones to date if you want to go interracial, White women.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:24 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,902,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
You are right, what the heck is he complaining about? Sounds like he has already won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
If you didn't read into his post, all women are inferior to white women.

Quote:
I never said all women are inferior to White women, I just said I would like to date an attractive White girl for once, which is impossible in Atlanta for a man of my skin color (or a Latino or Asian guy). So I want to move to a city where I can date all races of women including the most difficult ones to date if you want to go interracial, White women.

Interesting. My couisn-in-law is darker, fatter, and not as good looking than you and he is Mexican. He lived in Savannah, GA for years and all he dated was white Southern women. He ended up marrying my cousin who is Latina like him. Unfortunately, when he drinks he likes to share his dating history with me

Old 07-09-2013, 02:29 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,845,611 times
I find Indian guys are more likely to want to "settle" with other south Asians than other groups. OP you did not mention your age, but if you were late 20s and up i imagine that would play a role in how you are perceived.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:30 PM

515 posts, read 623,517 times
Quote:

Admit it... If it's white, it's right. You just can't get it. Sucks for you. Actually, regardless of skin color, people are people. What you are saying is not true, though. I was in Atlanta for awhile after college and I am Italian and can be confused for Hispanic. I am considered "exotic" by my "white" friends. However, I have dated the whitest of white in Atlanta and elsewhere because I am easy going, educated and well rounded and sincerely interested in other people.

You are holding yourself back and perhaps these "white" women can see right through you. I imagine any woman worth her salt that has real options would see right through you as well. Until you drop your own self insecurities and self interests you are going to keep getting struck down by quality women regardless of which city you are in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.