U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 09:17 PM

2,493 posts, read 1,852,867 times

Advertisements

I like my women with J &W.

JIGGLES AND WIGGLES. I have respect for ladies that have built out their physique, but contrast is most attractive to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 06:30 AM

896 posts, read 864,071 times
i do not prefer it. a small amount of fat at the least is preferable on a girl for me. i have usually dated average girls and their "flabby" or rather soft gentle skin was awesome. it was the opposite of my hairy rough skin tone. i certainly did not want to feel hard muscle.

i had a personal training session once back in 2006 with this woman

http://gracerivera.com/wp/photo-gallery/

her body was fit but the most important thing was she had great curves. she was a latin girl so what else would someone expect? they are the curviest women in the world. the curves were enough that they would remind you you are with a woman instead of putting focus on the dense muscle. she used to compete professionally as a body builder. this was in brooklyn, ny at the nysc branch down at caesar's bay shopping area near the water.

also you have to understand that the facebook page shows girls when they are pumped up. when relaxed, the muscles are not as defined nor as obvious over the curves/feminine features. some also put on weight during the competition season and drop weight while off. they don't look like the facebook pics every second of the day.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:17 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,035,921 times
if you take a picture of a woman's arms or core and it looks like it could easily be a mans body, then you have gone too far. Think "strong feminine" as opposed to "strong masculine".

Old 04-02-2014, 10:14 AM

255 posts, read 314,573 times
I once got turned down just because of my arms. I am not a bodybuilder, but my job requires heave lifting. I have muscular arms from that. One of my friends tried setting us up, but he said he couldn't date a girl with bigger muscles than him. I didn't even think they were that big, I thought they were just toned looking. That's what everyone else says. So I am now self-conscious about my arms and I don't like showing them off anymore. They're thin with muscles. It is what stopped me from trying to get abs.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:27 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,035,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley868 View Post
I once got turned down just because of my arms. I am not a bodybuilder, but my job requires heave lifting. I have muscular arms from that. One of my friends tried setting us up, but he said he couldn't date a girl with bigger muscles than him. I didn't even think they were that big, I thought they were just toned looking. That's what everyone else says. So I am now self-conscious about my arms and I don't like showing them off anymore. They're thin with muscles. It is what stopped me from trying to get abs.
if they are thin and toned then don't worry about it, it's hot. The guy must've been pretty weak to be concerned about your arms.

Old 04-02-2014, 01:04 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,151,636 times
I give em credit but my hubby like no way, tone yes but this no....

Old 04-02-2014, 01:04 PM

255 posts, read 314,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
if they are thin and toned then don't worry about it, it's hot. The guy must've been pretty weak to be concerned about your arms.
Well this is them. I took these a while ago for my sister.

That's flexed:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...t_20130121.jpg

And that's just straightened out:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20130121_1.jpg

Old 04-02-2014, 01:47 PM

706 posts, read 912,068 times
As a woman who bodybuilds and carries a good amount of muscle herself, it's always funny to me the reactions some men have to muscular women. The comment I read the most on various fitness pages is that muscular women look like men. Well, does that mean non muscular men look like women? If so, there are a whole lot of effeminate looking men out there...LOL

I think muscles on a woman are sexy and indicate strength, discipline and hard work...especially since it's very difficult for women to accumulate and maintain a good amount of muscle mass. I'd rather be muscular than soft and flabby which is what most people (men and women) are these days...But to each his/her own.

Old 04-02-2014, 05:05 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley868 View Post
Well this is them. I took these a while ago for my sister.

That's flexed:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...t_20130121.jpg

And that's just straightened out:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20130121_1.jpg
Wow, that's not too "muscly" for a woman. The guy was a weak jerk. Don't think about what he said anymore. Your arms are fantastic .

Old 04-02-2014, 07:06 PM

14,649 posts, read 29,692,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Wow, that's not too "muscly" for a woman. The guy was a weak jerk. Don't think about what he said anymore. Your arms are fantastic .
I agree!!^^^ Plus, they aren't even that muscular IMO. I am 64 and work out and mine are much more muscular, and I still want more!! LOL! That guy was an idiot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty