U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 01:35 PM

3,403 posts, read 8,880,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo62 View Post
I'm coming too!!!!
I'll even donate some of my butt to you!!!
oh my god... lol I have to rep you for the rest of your life for that one, capt!!

I wouldn't have anything done... I'd be too paranoid that it would fall apart, or break, or something would go wrong.

Ok I guess if I werent paying, I'd try out the lypo stuffs... but only a little.

Ladies, did you know breast implants squeak at high altitudes? You can't take a man's mind off them as it is... imagine their own pair of squeaky toys, you wouldn't be able to take their HANDS off them! ever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 02:18 PM

4,611 posts, read 7,611,106 times
Quote:
I'm coming too!!!!
I'll even donate some of my butt to you!!!
LOL! I have enough fat in my legs to go into my butt already!!!! But thanks anyways!!!

Hey, We can have a quick C-D run to Brazil and maybe the doctor will give us a discount if we can get enough people to come along.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:12 PM

19,333 posts, read 15,826,372 times
Iwould definately say that anyone who wants breast reduction, there are many waiting in the wings for your 'donations', lol.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 6,532,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
oh my god... lol I have to rep you for the rest of your life for that one, capt!!

I wouldn't have anything done... I'd be too paranoid that it would fall apart, or break, or something would go wrong.

Ok I guess if I werent paying, I'd try out the lypo stuffs... but only a little.

Ladies, did you know breast implants squeak at high altitudes? You can't take a man's mind off them as it is... imagine their own pair of squeaky toys, you wouldn't be able to take their HANDS off them! ever!
LOL......you are just way to funny there, missy!!!
I have had breast implants in 2000....and LOOOOOVVVVEEEE it!
After having a baby, breatsfeeding, your breasts kind of really go to hell.....
If I would have known, they would make me feel so much better, look so good, raise my self esteem...I wonder why I ever waited THAT long!
But, I am really thinking of Botox now, and a Juvederm filler around the lapial (labial< sp) folds.
That's all I want for my B-day and X-mas...and my husband thinks I am nuts.....huh.
I just live once...but at least want to look the best I can while I have a shot at it......
Can you blame me ?

Old 11-10-2007, 10:50 PM

253 posts, read 773,960 times
I am a total plastic surgery proponent. I had some things done years ago & I'm planning on getting some more things done soon. Do any of you know about Brazil? I hear its cheper. Is it safe?

Old 11-10-2007, 11:49 PM

7,378 posts, read 12,991,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibound-Yorkiemom View Post
I am a total plastic surgery proponent. I had some things done years ago & I'm planning on getting some more things done soon. Do any of you know about Brazil? I hear its cheper. Is it safe?
You will save money. But for the max savings, you get everything done in 1 trip. So you don't have to pay to fly over and over. Brazil is where an awful lot of PS was invented. The people are beautiful and very much in favor of plastics. Some of the best and most artistic PS are in Brazil. That's why people like Sophia Loren went there. And she could afford to go anywhere!

If you want to learn more, check out plasticsurgeryjourneys.com of tlcmedicaltravel.com. You will learn a lot!

Old 11-11-2007, 02:47 AM

253 posts, read 773,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
You will save money. But for the max savings, you get everything done in 1 trip. So you don't have to pay to fly over and over. Brazil is where an awful lot of PS was invented. The people are beautiful and very much in favor of plastics. Some of the best and most artistic PS are in Brazil. That's why people like Sophia Loren went there. And she could afford to go anywhere!

If you want to learn more, check out plasticsurgeryjourneys.com of tlcmedicaltravel.com. You will learn a lot!

Thank you so much! I am on it! Now I just gotta convince hubby. He fights me everytime I tell him I wanna go out of the country for PS. I've done it before in NY but I keep hearing I could get it done better & cheaper in Brazil. I'm going I just got to find a way to get him on board!

Old 11-11-2007, 06:18 AM

19,333 posts, read 15,826,372 times
Ive heard it said that dentists and drs are way cheaper in Mexico, as are prescription meds, but am not sure I would trust one. Mexico is such a poor country how could anyone afford med school there??

Old 11-12-2007, 07:15 PM

8,183 posts, read 10,770,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Surge View Post
Iwould definately say that anyone who wants breast reduction, there are many waiting in the wings for your 'donations', lol.
I don't want a reduction, just put the girls back where they started.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:05 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 6,532,024 times
Quote:
I don't want a reduction, just put the girls back where they started.
Yup...that's exactly what I thought, and had in mind, when I had it done!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty