U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 07:44 PM

8,853 posts, read 8,189,551 times

Advertisements

He looked a lot like John Travolta. He worked in DiBruno Cheese in Phila's Italian Market around ten years ago. He was probably 16-18 at the time. Wavy black hair, turquoise eyes. Really, truly the most stunning man I've ever seen. He was short, though. 5'6". Probably couldn't've modeled. I don't live in Phila, so I never saw him again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 08:40 PM

410 posts, read 708,134 times
Men to me differ in looks. I find that men with dynamic/complex looking faces intrigue me.

Facially
- Light eye color (blue, green, etc) and deep brown
- Dark Hair
- Dirty blonde or dark blonde
- skin tone ranging to anything pale to dark
- Chiseled face/jawline
Body
- Big Hands (love them)
- Generally on the tall side (6'1"and up)
- Athletic build/runner/swimmers body (not too bulky or muscly, but still lean and toned).

Old 07-17-2013, 08:48 AM

3,404 posts, read 7,265,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
For me, there have been too many to limit it to one. However, there were some common features among them, which are:
- Dark wavy hair
- Olive to dark complexion
- Dark eyes (brown, dark hazel)
- Clean teeth and good grooming (clean hair, body, fingernails, clipped toe nails, etc.)
- Wearing normal jeans (not baggies, skinnies, or otherwise---just good fitting normal blue jeans)
- Little to no jewelry
- Boots (cowboy or work boots) or other dressier shoes (not tennis shoes)
- Slightly scented (subtle cologne, not overpowering)
- Makes eye contact
- Smiles a lot
- Treats everyone with respect
- Wears belt with tucked in shirt

Fun!

This x10

Old 07-17-2013, 08:49 AM

3,404 posts, read 7,265,091 times
It would be interesting to see this thread but with men talking about women as well

Old 07-17-2013, 10:48 AM

2,858 posts, read 6,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
It would be interesting to see this thread but with men talking about women as well

Not really. Most men will say, I like big boobies, a tight ass and stomach, with a great sense of humor.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:06 PM

2,759 posts, read 3,315,825 times
Whoa... This was in the late 90s... He was in New York (Manhattan) and looked Puerto Rican. He had light caramel-colored, smooth skin, a small black mustache and goatee; wavy, black, short hair; a medium sized nose; 5'8 (his height, not his nose ), and he looked slightly stocky. I like much taller men, but his face (and mannerisms) more than compensated for his height.

I prefer Puerto Rican guys - my color (caramel), or slightly lighter. So, he was great.

Saw a fine looking Puerto Rican cop in Manhattan, NY, too. He KNEW he looked good. How could I tell? Well, how could he NOT know? He looked like the first guy I described, only thinner, a few inches taller, and even cuter.

I'm telling you, Manhattan, NY had some of the best-looking men. They probably still do. Gotta go back there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or