U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 10:31 PM

862 posts, read 1,107,885 times

Advertisements

I can't put sexy and trashy in the same sentence no offense. If it's for an event theme or party OK, but nothing other than that. Sexy and classy is an awesome combination though.

Summer dresses of all kinds can make any woman look sexy if she's confident yet humble at the same time. I like summer dresses that are within 3 two 5 inches of the knees either way. I don't need to see her undergarments first hand. I love it when a woman is totally covered up in a nice summer dress and she shows the perfect hint of colour with thong underwear. Some of those light coloured, semi-see-through dresses are fantastic! Not showing much but just a little hint. They can look great on any woman whatever size in my opinion. I don't discriminate. Add a nice pair of sandals or and you got me hooked!

On other days, gimme the simple jeans, t-shirt and flip flops and that's all the HOT I need in her look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 10:55 AM

2,637 posts, read 2,117,164 times
Tight up top or cleavage showing combined with short shorts or very snug in the rear = trashy to me, much more easily so on a curvy woman. Mid-riff showing basically looks trashy to me on anyone.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:58 AM

26,877 posts, read 28,163,256 times
It might also be good to note, that the definition of "trashy" depends on the guy. George Clooney, Ice-T, Kanye West and Barack Obama all have different definitions of "classy" and "trashy."

Old 07-22-2013, 01:07 PM

4,506 posts, read 5,257,531 times
Agreed...... George Clooney goes for classy and the others go trashy!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:58 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,256,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It might also be good to note, that the definition of "trashy" depends on the guy. George Clooney, Ice-T, Kanye West and Barack Obama all have different definitions of "classy" and "trashy."

HAHA...I don't think we will ever see a Clooney with a Coco unless it was strictly behind closed doors

Old 07-23-2013, 05:05 PM

3,558 posts, read 4,142,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Agreed...... George Clooney goes for classy and the others go trashy!
How is michelle obama trashy? Or are you just racist?

She is probably classier and more intelligent/successful than 99% of women.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-23-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
How is michelle obama trashy? Or are you just racist?
Wow! you couldn't wait to call racism huh?

That's the Left's standard reply to anyone disagreeing with this current coup in the White House!

I suppose everyone HAS to agree with this COUP 100% simply BECAUSE they are black right? Nah THAT wouldn't be racist now would it?

Just like saying it's TIME for a black coup leader....not that this guy is a good leader....that happens to be black....NO NO NO No....it's just time FOR a black guy....any black guy will do.... Now THAT's some racism you got there!

BUt, to answer your question....She's trash because she hates this country!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:45 PM

3,558 posts, read 4,142,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Wow! you couldn't wait to call racism huh?

That's the Left's standard reply to anyone disagreeing with this current coup in the White House!

I suppose everyone HAS to agree with this COUP 100% simply BECAUSE they are black right? Nah THAT wouldn't be racist now would it?

Just like saying it's TIME for a black coup leader....not that this guy is a good leader....that happens to be black....NO NO NO No....it's just time FOR a black guy....any black guy will do.... Now THAT's some racism you got there!

BUt, to answer your question....She's trash because she hates this country!
Actually, I lean much further right than left. I don't agree with a lot of things Obama does and I didn't vote for him in the past election.

I'm not even going to bother commenting on anything you said. I can tell by the points you tried to make that you wouldnt be worth attempting to have a rational discussion with regarding politics. You would end up citing chain emails you receive as sources to back up your argument.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-23-2013, 06:57 PM

^^^^^ That's one way of avoiding an intellectual beating! Probably the smartest move you could've made!

Old 07-23-2013, 07:02 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,830,509 times
Why exactly are you worried about how "men" think you look? Dress for yourself and your comfort. If YOU think YOU look TRASHY then others will think you look a lot worse than trashy.

PS ~~ Not all "harlots" dress trashy, some of them dress quite classy and you would never know they are "harlots".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty