U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2013, 09:05 AM

862 posts, read 1,167,719 times

Advertisements

Sexy classy:

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:12 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 09:26 AM

420 posts, read 548,951 times
I'ma let y'all finish but I need to say one thing. All I want contribute to this is the fact that women need to stop displaying the goods if they want to act offended if a man takes a glance at them. I can understand those that stare at the bosom. But when a man takes a glance, especially you have them all in his face, you shouldn't screw up your face or say something crazy.

The other day I was store with friend when beautiful short woman with tight white top, push up bra, slighty see thru skirt and the whole works came in and stood right between us as we were looking at things on a shelf. Her boobs popping out of her top were taking up significant portion of MY peripheral vision, so I can imagine his, as she was shoulder to shoulder with him. He looked over to see what the disturbance was, and all we heard was a deafening "WHAAAT!" we both got startled. " YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A WOMAN BEFORE?!" as she shook her head as pretended to storm out of the area. He just looked at me in shock and I couldn't stop laughing. Get it together, ladies!

Last edited by ROAM; 07-24-2013 at 09:53 AM..

Old 07-24-2013, 09:31 AM

26,867 posts, read 28,145,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAM NYC View Post
I'ma let y'all finish but I need to say one thing. All I want contribute to this is the fact that women need to stop displaying the goods if they want to act offended if a man takes a glance at them. I can understand those that stare at the bosom. But when a man takes a glance, especially you have them all in his face, you should screw up your face or say something crazy.

The other day I was store with friend when beautiful short woman with tight white top, push up bra, slighty see thru skirt and the whole works came in and stood right between us as we were looking at things on a shelf. Her boobs popping out of her top were taking up significant portion of MY peripheral vision, so I can imagine his, as she was shoulder to shoulder with him. He looked over to see what the disturbance was, and all we heard was a deafening "WHAAAT!" we both got startled. " YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A WOMAN BEFORE?!" as she shook her head as pretended to storm out of the area. He just looked at me in shock and I couldn't stop laughing. Get it together, ladies!
It doesn't matter what we wear. Stop blaming us for being "distracting" when you should learn discretion.

Good post on the subject
http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-an..._QzIj0.twitter

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:36 AM

3,558 posts, read 4,139,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It doesn't matter what we wear. Stop blaming us for being "distracting" when you should learn discretion.

Good post on the subject
http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-an..._QzIj0.twitter

Hahaha. Righttttttt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-24-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:

Good post on the subject
From The Classroom To The Courtroom, Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. And The Beholder Is Always A Man

The woman in that article just looks good. I'm sure she wasn't in the workplace wearing a thong with a see through skirt. The woman I spoke about surely came outside looking for attention. Now why would a woman wear a thong with a see thru skirt in public? Does she not expect MAN to look at her? Answer that question.

At least she had on underwear because at least 3 times this summer, I've come across a ladys without em. Sometimes I wonder if some even know how transparent their clothes really are, but believe me, I don't complain.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:05 AM

Way too many men assume that everything women do is for their approval, appreciation, or pleasure. Women are complex, we all have different motivations.

It really doesn't matter. For every man that says "she is showing off in her mini skirt." There is someone else who thinks showing off is defined by showing your ankles, collarbone, wrists, or knees. Wearing yoga pants or baggy sweats. Wearing a tank top or a turtleneck.

It is still your job to be respectful of other people in public. It isn't my job to to coverup in a way you deem "appropriate" so you can be more "comfortable."

Old 07-24-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Way too many men assume that everything women do is for their approval, appreciation, or pleasure. Women are complex, we all have different motivations.
Alls I'm simply saying is when a woman shows off her charms and gifts, it is against human nature for the heterosexual man to not take a look. If you don't agree with this, you're against humanity. You have them on display? Expect man to look. Other men may be scared to say this, but they're at work high-fiving each other all over America as they're reading this, trust me.

Last edited by ROAM; 07-24-2013 at 10:25 AM..

Old 07-24-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAM NYC View Post
Alls I'm simply saying is when a woman shows off her charms and gifts, it is against human nature for the heterosexual man to not take a look. If you don't agree with this, you're against humanity. You have them on display? Expect man to look. Other men may be scared to say this, but they're at work high-fiving each other all over America as they're reading this, trust me.
Are you glancing or ogling. Glancing at people around you us normal. Ogling or staring is rude. Assuming that someone is wearing something for your benefit makes no sense.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:17 AM

Sorry, I meant to say in my FIRST post that I can understand BEING PISSED when men STARE..

not "I can understand men that stare..."

Last edited by ROAM; 07-24-2013 at 11:42 AM..

Old 07-24-2013, 11:22 AM

3,558 posts, read 4,139,617 times
Quote:
Are you glancing or ogling. Glancing at people around you us normal. Ogling or staring is rude. Assuming that someone is wearing something for your benefit makes no sense.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
I could care less what her reasoning is. If she is wearing minimal clothes or something, I'm going to look. If she is wearing see through pants with a pink thong, I'll probably look.

If I wear a speedo to the beach, people will stare, and it's my own fault.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty