Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 12:34 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,078 times

Advertisements

^^^^ Give it up man.....no matter what they blame someone else for their actions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 03:11 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,213,290 times
Default I am sorry. What's your point here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micio View Post
MEN: Give me one or two examples of outfits you consider attractive, sexy, and classy and contrast it with outfit(s) you find easy-looking, too promiscuous, sexy.

I want to know what type of summer fashions I can wear as to still be taken seriously by men in the warmer months and what to avoid so I don't look like a harlot. I have D cups, not sure if that means I should cover up more.

Keep in mind, this is more related to summer clothing but I'm also interested in other types of clothing.

During the summer months, a lot of young women like myself wear very little. I prefer to wear as little as possibly but find myself sometimes crossing the line between classy and trashy.

I think women and men have different ideas of what constitutes an "easy girl" look.

As a woman, I know the "rules" from other woman. Dresses and skirts should pass the grandma fingertips rule, shorts shouldn't show buttcheek, and when possible only show one "part" (either legs or cleavage, never both!).

The few men I have talked to about this seem to be even more conservative than women.
We have 32 oz drink nazis, smoke nazis, elevator nazis, menthol cigarette nazis and what have you.

Picture if you will, a babe dressed provocatively appearing anywhere men are presence.

If I may speak for "man" kind, I say "Thank you."

I don't ever remember worrying about dressing rule nazis.

The only reaction I ever heard a woman say in the above situation is "I'd tap that."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty