U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2013, 03:14 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,150,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
that was hilarious and...choice!

lol
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I had a friend who was very flat-chested so she didn't wear a bra. She also had a very wide back so it was hard for her to find a comfortable bra in a large band size with a small cup. She would put bandaids over her nipples with certain shirts.

But no one has "NOTHING", there's always something there, and as she got older, her small breasts started to get saggy just like everyone else's. She didn't seem to get how awful she looked until two of us finally told her point blank that she needed to spend a few bucks and get a good bra now that she was in her forties. She kept responding, "But I don't have any ***s!" She finally did find a couple of decent bras. I mean, she worked in an office. She looked terrible.
Breasts change throughout your life, pregnancies and getting older..I was B but after 4 children and 50 I went up to a C ...

Old 12-21-2013, 03:34 PM

18,856 posts, read 30,440,508 times
Odd after my kids, I went down in size...often considered surgery, but decided at my age, it really does not matter much anyway.

Old 12-21-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Odd after my kids, I went down in size...often considered surgery, but decided at my age, it really does not matter much anyway.
I nursed all my kids, I'm sure I could use a breasts lift, I do miss being a B I could go bra-less back then...Hey I'm 50 my hubby doesn't care...

Old 04-17-2014, 12:35 AM

1 posts, read 1,926 times
Default Why flat chested girls should want to wear bras

I first want to point out that the original person that asked this question knows nothing about women at all and probably doesn't get too many dates. With that said I just want to say that the female form breasts or not is the most beautiful thing on this earth! Coming from a person that dated both women with big breasts and also more than a few that were totally flat and also in between meaning A's B cups. And i have to say that I along with alot others i'm starting to realize would rather a girl with small breasts. I get it in this world I would say 80 pct of guys would rather oogle at a lady with large breasts and that's fine, but i want the small breasted and even flat chested ladies out there to know that there are guys like me think you are just as SEXY as big breasted women. and to me even sexier, of course when i'm scanning the crowd I look at a woman's face first to see if I think she is beautiful or not and I say (I) because every man is different when it comes to beauty and even if she is not the most beautiful girl i've ever seen I still always try to see something about a girl that is sexy. I think that's just because I love looking at the female body so much. And believe me what I think might be a 9 or 10 to another guy might be a 4 you know what they say (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Ok sorry back to breasts so obviously the next thing I check out is her chest and believe me ladies this may just be one man talking but i've seen more 10's with small breasts then I have with big breasts and I guess that's what i'm trying to tell all the flat and small chested women out there. And that is that there are plenty of men that find you just as sexy and as desirable as any other women on the planet!! I read a lot of what small chested women say on the internet about how they have a lot of issues about having small breasts and not feeling feminine and to me going the wrong route and getting breast implants. All I can say personally is that i dated a girl that was very small and she went that route and got herself up to a C cup and to me on her tiny frame looked stupid not to mention they felt gross. It didn't last needless to say. But I want point out that I feel the problem is no one focuses on making bras that look sexy on a small girl. Yea you can wear a padded bra for more self confidence and i think it's fine, but I don't see anything on the web or in stores that looks sexy for a flat or small chested women. I think there is a huge market out there for strictly catering to small breasted women and I want to make a girl like that feel sexy and special!! So I plan on trying to make very,very sexy bras for small chested women and lingerie too. And as far as i'm concerned lingerie doesn't make the body, lingerie makes that body sexy small or not! So who knows I might make it rich and fulfill my fantasy of making smaller girls feel wanted, sexy and HAPPY!! Or who knows I might just flop but if I could just change one girls mind about her small chest I will be a happy man! And again I wanna state i'm not trying to make the breasts look any different I just want the bras to look sexier.

P.S. Who knows it was a man that made the first bra. Otto Titzling. Also I know i'm gonna hear that there are stores out there that cater to small chested women but I still don't think there getting it rite.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:37 AM

35,121 posts, read 37,790,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red4ce View Post
I know men with bigger breasts than these washboards but you don't see them wearing bras. Why wear a bra when there's nothing to support?

I know this is an old thread however, the answer to your question is: The same reason men who have nothing to support or protect wear a jock strap.

Old 04-17-2014, 05:10 AM

2,482 posts, read 2,607,769 times
Why do scrawny guys wear tank tops? Why do scrawny guys with bird chests take their shirts off in public? Why do fat old guys wear speedos at the beach? Why don't guys with man boobs wear a bra, they sure need them.

Old 04-17-2014, 05:39 AM

9,783 posts, read 15,328,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red4ce View Post
I'm talking about women so flat their chest size is smaller than men's. For example big NFL offensive linemen have huge man boobs but they don't need anything to keep them in place.
Well those are abs made of muscle, boobs are made of fat.

I think it's for the same reason little girls wear swimsuits that cover their breasts even if they don't have any yet.

Old 04-17-2014, 06:12 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,580,520 times
I like smaller breast as well and always preferred petite

I found my match based on 95% personality so now I can't really pick these preferences anymore. It wouldn't be fair to the one I'm with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty