U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 08:17 AM

108 posts, read 93,815 times

Advertisements

Could someone please explain to me why people are doing (or continuing to do) the following:

1. Wear pajama bottoms out of the house. I mean actual flannel, not jogging pants or whatever. I actually saw a girl wearing a whole set of pajamas at high noon. Her mother was with her. This girl was not a toddler; she was of grade school age. What parent allows their kid to leave the house in their jammies?!

2. Get tats. I know, I know, I am a weirdo for not having any. Most people from 18-50 have them. I am 47 so I still have a few years to "fit in." But I find them trashy as hell, although occasionally I see some artsy types who have sleeves of tats and it seems pretty natural for them to sport tats. But tramp stamps? How about neck tats? Nothing screams 'prison industrial complex' better than that. And I finally saw it all last night: a dude with tats all over his face.

3. Girls (and even women!) with PINK or JUICY written across their butts: what is UP with that? So you WANT me to look at your azz? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2013, 08:30 AM

18,434 posts, read 28,520,978 times
Well I have a problem with all but the tattoos. I have those. Never would I have juicy or pink on my butt and no pjs in public!

Old 07-31-2013, 08:30 AM

20,426 posts, read 35,707,564 times
Feel better now? LOL!

Old 07-31-2013, 08:36 AM

31,573 posts, read 12,707,494 times
Where I live, unfortunately you see a lot of PJ bottoms, they try to disguise them, but they are PJ's, nonetheless.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:43 AM

LOL! Ahhhhhhhhh..... (Not really)

Old 07-31-2013, 08:54 AM

752 posts, read 898,534 times
OP nr 1. and 3. are so easy to fix, but nr 2. not. I do not like tattoos to and do not have any. Plus I didn’t see any millionaire carry them outside of entertainment.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:05 AM

18,434 posts, read 28,520,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
OP nr 1. and 3. are so easy to fix, but nr 2. not. I do not like tattoos to and do not have any. Plus I didnít see any millionaire carry them outside of entertainment.
You have no idea who is carrying what underneath their clothing.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:36 AM

832 posts, read 1,312,968 times
Default Agree with all 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Goodwin View Post
Could someone please explain to me why people are doing (or continuing to do) the following:

1. Wear pajama bottoms out of the house. I mean actual flannel, not jogging pants or whatever. I actually saw a girl wearing a whole set of pajamas at high noon. Her mother was with her. This girl was not a toddler; she was of grade school age. What parent allows their kid to leave the house in their jammies?!

2. Get tats. I know, I know, I am a weirdo for not having any. Most people from 18-50 have them. I am 47 so I still have a few years to "fit in." But I find them trashy as hell, although occasionally I see some artsy types who have sleeves of tats and it seems pretty natural for them to sport tats. But tramp stamps? How about neck tats? Nothing screams 'prison industrial complex' better than that. And I finally saw it all last night: a dude with tats all over his face.

3. Girls (and even women!) with PINK or JUICY written across their butts: what is UP with that? So you WANT me to look at your azz? Really?
Don't feel guilty at all for your little "rant" here! I agree with all points. I really don't know why number 3 is still going on. Ahem, many of those women who wear words on their butts couldn't get people to check them out like that otherwise. I think the worst word was on a pair of shorts I saw on clearance: PARTY! Are you going to go out in public with PARTY right on your butt? Again:

Old 07-31-2013, 09:52 AM

LOL!

Oh and how, HOW could I forget one of my "faves": sagging, bagging jeans. I just LOVE to see geniuses' ratty undies and how they grab their crotches to hold up their sloppy pants. Very sexy and classy!

Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 AM

23,605 posts, read 30,327,697 times
Low rise jeans on women wearing thongs. I don't care whatever underwear you're wearing and I certainly don't need to know the color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty