U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 10:41 PM

17,579 posts, read 38,295,421 times

Advertisements

Yeah, check out all these low class people. Keep your kids away.

Ink meets Inc.: Twenty Tattooed Professionals | Rank My Tattoos Magazine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 10:46 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,995,704 times
tramp stamps are a sign of TRASH....................run like hell

Old 08-07-2013, 06:44 AM

1,847 posts, read 3,930,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I have to admit that I think that too !!
me too

Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 AM

25,907 posts, read 34,973,454 times
Oh good, another thread about how women aren't decorative enough for men. How original!

My body is not here for your pleasure. If my tattoo is like graffiti on the Grand Canyon, then why don't you take a trip to the Grand Canyon and stare at it as long as you want?

Old 08-07-2013, 07:24 AM

10,589 posts, read 10,317,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Oh good, another thread about how women aren't decorative enough for men. How original!

My body is not here for your pleasure. If my tattoo is like graffiti on the Grand Canyon, then why don't you take a trip to the Grand Canyon and stare at it as long as you want?
Every living creature of beauty is here for everyone's pleasure. Your attitude seems to show a slight dislike for human beings in general - male and female. "woman are not decorative enough- for men" I really don't understand what you mean- but you know me- I am simple...

Old 08-07-2013, 07:28 AM

25,907 posts, read 34,973,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Every living creature of beauty is here for everyone's pleasure. Your attitude seems to show a slight dislike for human beings in general - male and female. "woman are not decorative enough- for men" I really don't understand what you mean- but you know me- I am simple...
People in general are fine. Strangers who complain that what I put on my body gives them the sads can put down the Entitlement Kool-aid and get a life.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:00 AM

4,506 posts, read 5,254,415 times
I agree ....it shows a lack of class!

Old 08-07-2013, 10:31 AM

2,459 posts, read 4,670,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

Getting back to the post I am responding too. The man is correct- I have seen a few very powerful people in my life who boarder on running nations and were tycoons in business....I did not see one single tattoo....Hate to break it to you kids but it is low class.
Oh, fiction can be fun.

Powerful people with Tattoos, hmmm, just a few foreign leaders, former presidents, what was that about not running nations?

Franklin D Roosevelt

Theordore Roosevelt (Family crest across his chest)

Winston Churchhill

George Schultz - US Secretary of Labor

Thomas Edison

Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack

Rep. Duncan Hunter, has tattoos on his arms to commemorate his three deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Senator Barry Goldwater

John Fedderman - Former Mayor in Pennsylvania

Antonio Villaraigosa - Former Mayor of LA

King Alexander of Yugoslavia

John F Kennedy Jr

King Frederick IX of Denmark

King George V

George Orwell

Old 08-07-2013, 11:02 AM

7,695 posts, read 12,841,965 times
I just met a childhood friend (after 40 years) and she
had huge arm & leg tattoos. I didn't think it looked attractive but never
mentioned it. When she showed me the tattoos I told her I change my mind too much
to do something like that. She said it becomes addictive and that it's the pain involved that
keeps her coming back for more..

I try to take a live & let live position in life when possible, and when no one is a victim..
so I would never volunteer to someone what I think of their tattoos unless they ask..

But in a forum opinions are interesting...
So the fact that I find them ugly & usually gross,
and a huge turn off is as valid as the posters that
love them...

Old 08-07-2013, 11:07 AM

21,464 posts, read 22,698,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
Not everyone gets one as a "fashion" choice. If you get something that is meaningful to you it will never go out of "style".
For me, personally, I can't think of a tattoo that I could have chosen at age 20 that I would still think was meaningful or interesting 15 years later. That's why I don't have a tattoo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty