U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Mister, do you prefer thin legs or thick legs on a woman?
Thin legs 66 38.15%
Thick legs 92 53.18%
Undecided 15 8.67%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM

39,165 posts, read 37,787,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Probably, yes, though I doubt as muscular. Anyway, that's enough videos, please.
It's inevitable. These types of threads always get hijacked by the usual (married!) suspects who apparently have their settings ready to ping them whenever female body parts are mentioned. Their arsenal of links is always set to go!

They really need a Fetish subforum.

Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM

8,608 posts, read 11,894,715 times
My only requirement is that her ankles not be too thin.

Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM

13,233 posts, read 11,784,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Iíve heard people complaining about cankles, but thin ankles are a problem too? Geez.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM

2,652 posts, read 2,122,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Because it makes the feet look too big? Or is that sarcasm?

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM

15,005 posts, read 16,568,235 times
"Thicc", as the kids say these days.

Can't stand a couple of bony sticks. To me a woman who looks like she can hike up a hill or run a 10k is the most attractive, and if there is a little fat, all the better.

Old Today, 02:44 AM

8,608 posts, read 11,894,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I’ve heard people complaining about cankles, but thin ankles are a problem too? Geez.
It's simple. The way I see it there are can-kles and can't-kles. I prefer those who "can".

Old Today, 12:58 PM

3,426 posts, read 2,904,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
It's inevitable. These types of threads always get hijacked by the usual (married!) suspects who apparently have their settings ready to ping them whenever female body parts are mentioned. Their arsenal of links is always set to go!
Ha. Due to CD TOS, its not wise to post pics as they are often subject to copyright. However, vids are the best way to go because it gives better evidence of the subject matter of the OP. Think sometimes people get really happy when the results of answers on these types of threads trend towards what they are in real life. But, when presented with video evidence, its much easier to see EXACTLY what people are talking about.

People read where the majority of men say they prefer "THICK" legs and they think "THICK" legs are those of Rosie O'Donnell, Melissa McCarthy, Rebel Wilson, or Gabore Sidibe, which they are NOT when men are referring to as "THICK". Men are referring to the thick leg types that are in the videos posted. Important to post vid so people can see that "thick" is definitely not "fat".

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPcheAjixAQ&t=200s

Old Today, 01:47 PM

39,397 posts, read 14,450,217 times
I agree with the person who reported this thread. The thread has turned into a "hot or not" discussion, rating women's bodies. It no longer is apropos to the Fashion & Beauty forum and is therefore closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or