U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 05:32 PM

4,236 posts, read 3,028,074 times

Advertisements

I never wear them like regular underwear.

I only wear them for my husband. He likes them. I got three kids as a result.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM

32,106 posts, read 39,155,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
We men find them to be sexy when we get a glimpse.
I agree, there is that. If the woman in question is built to wear one. Don't ask me to post a picture of ones who aren't.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:34 PM

103 posts, read 125,754 times
Default Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
I never wear them like regular underwear.

I only wear them for my husband. He likes them. I got three kids as a result.
I KNEW it.

The average woman wouldn't do that to herself for no reason...

Old 08-13-2013, 05:35 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,242,295 times
Default Thanks for sharing but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I wear them because I find them comfortable. I do wear 'full coverage' or bikini style here and there, but find the fabric tends to bunch and be uncomfortable.

And I keep my rear end clean so my underpants are clean as well

Too much information!

Old 08-13-2013, 05:36 PM

11,426 posts, read 19,433,663 times
I knew a very fashion conscious woman and the arsenal of underpants that woman had boggled the mind. From boy shorts to granny panties -- the only thing she would wear under white pants at all, because she was a olive skinned woman and if there was any show through at all on the white pants they could see her underwear The underwear matched the pants or skirt worn, and if the fabric had a chance of VPL -- the very first time I ever heard of that -- she wore a thong.

SO -- you sit on your cheeks, not your crack. And you clean yourself well. I'm assured by women who wear them they are very comfortable.

I wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:38 PM

Default How would that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
We men find them to be sexy when we get a glimpse.
Back when the tramp look was in (belly shirts, asscrack jeans, etc.), it used to happen all the time. I am not a prude, trust me, but it just seemed NASTY to me.

True story: one day around the 2000s (when the thong thing was big), I was at the Laundromat and saw a young woman squatting to use a dryer close to the floor. There were two men nearby snickering at her. As I approached, I saw that she was totally exposing her thong-ridden asscrack. Because she was being mocked behind her back, I informed her that she was exposed and she glared at ME.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:41 PM

Default What's so big about seeing one's underwear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I knew a very fashion conscious woman and the arsenal of underpants that woman had boggled the mind. From boy shorts to granny panties -- the only thing she would wear under white pants at all, because she was a olive skinned woman and if there was any show through at all on the white pants they could see her underwear The underwear matched the pants or skirt worn, and if the fabric had a chance of VPL -- the very first time I ever heard of that -- she wore a thong.

SO -- you sit on your cheeks, not your crack. And you clean yourself well. I'm assured by women who wear them they are very comfortable.

I wouldn't be caught dead in them.
I am olive-skinned. I don't own a pair of gauze, see-through white pants so it's not an issue. I could not care less if someone sees the outline of my panties. Big whoop.

As for cleaning yourself well, what about the crotch of a thong? It's rather narrow and...I don't want to go there but try to read between the lines

Old 08-13-2013, 05:42 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,314,876 times
Well, if I'm wearing my full-coverage and you can see the panty line, someone is bound to make fun of you for having a wide ass. Personally, I don't care if I have VPL, and I'm 19. It's proof that I'm wearing underwear; like every lady should. And I also like wearing thongs. I find them to be comfortable...

Old 08-13-2013, 05:51 PM

1,463 posts, read 1,811,795 times
Doesn't anyone look in the mirror before they leave the house?
I can wear non-thongs with pants, and know I don't look like the photos above because I check my ass before I leave my house. Not all underwear-and-pants combo will leave you looking like the above ladies. If it does, then yeah you should probably get a thong because that looks pretty bad!

Old 08-13-2013, 05:51 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,242,295 times
Default But a tramp stamp along with low riders and ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie creamcheese View Post
Can someone explain this to me because I just don't get it. I was handling one recently and I thought to myself--how can my fellow sisters pay to have a string up their butts all day? So that there is no visible panty line? WHO CARES?!

And this is the kicker of a question: when you take off the tha-tha-tha-tha-thong at the end of the day, is the string brown?
a thong, is a horse of a different color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty