U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2013, 08:10 PM

258 posts, read 332,008 times

Advertisements

I don't see the point to telling people who find thongs comfortable that they cannot possibly be comfortable. To each their own. I don't find toe socks even mildly bearable much less comfortable but other people adore the things.

Thongs I used to wear pretty regularly, and I didn't find them uncomfortable at all. Also, it seems you are lumping in thongs and g-strings together. G-strings have a string. Thongs have a strip of fabric. It feels nothing like a wedgie, as long as they fit correctly, because a wedgie consists of a LOT of fabric which by definition the thong and g-string lack.

And seriously, there is this thing called the sphincter. It keeps your poo in your anus. Cleaning ones self adequately means there is not poo outside the sphincter, and no, the string or strip of fabric cannot wedge INTO your sphincter, so it does not get onto your underwear. Do YOU end up with a brown smear when you get a wedgie?

~Katy

Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 PM

103 posts, read 125,846 times
Default That is NONE of your beez wax, missy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakers View Post
I don't see the point to telling people who find thongs comfortable that they cannot possibly be comfortable. To each their own. I don't find toe socks even mildly bearable much less comfortable but other people adore the things.

Thongs I used to wear pretty regularly, and I didn't find them uncomfortable at all. Also, it seems you are lumping in thongs and g-strings together. G-strings have a string. Thongs have a strip of fabric. It feels nothing like a wedgie, as long as they fit correctly, because a wedgie consists of a LOT of fabric which by definition the thong and g-string lack.

And seriously, there is this thing called the sphincter. It keeps your poo in your anus. Cleaning ones self adequately means there is not poo outside the sphincter, and no, the string or strip of fabric cannot wedge INTO your sphincter, so it does not get onto your underwear. Do YOU end up with a brown smear when you get a wedgie?

~Katy
So you've never heard of skid marks, dear?

Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 PM

24,511 posts, read 34,130,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
It does come out "coated". Something is wedged all up in there to soak up whatever lives in there for however long you wear a pair be it 8 minutes or 8 hours and do not get me started on wearing them during that monthly red rover red rover time. Ewww! That's not sexy. That's nasty and not in a Miss Jackson if you're nasty way.
If you do your daily #2 before your morning shower, it helps keep it clean. No part of the body is going to be perfectly clean at the end of the day... you sweat and more.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:13 PM

Default I remember them from the '90s, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
If you remember the first go-around (late 70s), you're probably passed your thong-wearing days. Even if you remember their initial height of popularity in the early 90s, you've probably got other concerns that are more important than panty lines.
Now what does greater concerns mean? I haven't any greater concerns than this!

Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM

341 posts, read 386,118 times
Isn't it ironic how the older we get, the less concerned we become over the way we look/what others think of us.

I'm definitely more comfortable as a mature me, as compared to the younger me.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:15 PM

Default You should go #2 like a baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
If you do your daily #2 before your morning shower, it helps keep it clean. No part of the body is going to be perfectly clean at the end of the day... you sweat and more.
Going once a day isn't enough. Food in, food out.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:24 PM

2,581 posts, read 3,142,662 times
A friend gave me a thong when I was in my early 20's and I thought they were totally uncomfortable. No way...

But recently, I discovered Hanky Pankies....

Oh my goodness. That's a completely different thong animal.

Pricey... so get them on sale.... but wow....comfortable, flattering.

I love it. Others do too.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:28 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie creamcheese View Post
How in the world is a string sitting inside your crack comfortable? Please do not find me rude; I just don't know how this is possible?

(And as for your last point, how do you make that happen )
It just is? I don't find granny panties comfy and only wear low rise bikini cut or boy shorts if I'm not wearing a thong.

And as for my last point, I've never had an issue with it? I don't know whose going around pooing their pants but I didn't realize it was that big of a problem.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:32 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,816,014 times
Quote:
How in the world is a string sitting inside your crack comfortable? Please do not find me rude; I just don't know how this is possible?

(And as for your last point, how do you make that happen )
Anyone over the age of 5 should know how to keep their behind clean ALL the time.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:34 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,816,014 times
Quote:
Now what does greater concerns mean? I haven't any greater concerns than this!

If this is all you have to be concerned with you are really having a great day and you need to find a new hobby and keep your butt clean all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.