U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 05:27 AM

6,657 posts, read 6,163,464 times

Advertisements

@anybody,

My opinion asian hapa(mixblooded) girls are sooo gorgeous. We have one on this thread that makes me weep inside and makes me want to be a better man just by looking at her and im not dating her lol. But im spoiled i grewup in Hawai'i where asians are the majority, so you can appreciate them more. Yes mixed race are gorgeous, if you have troubles where you live? Move to Hawai'i if your hapa you fit in fine.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:59 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,210,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Frome View Post
It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

I myself, am mixed(Hispanic & White) and am considered very physically unattractive, by the girl of my dreams.

What is your opinion, on this matter?

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??

This is just a general question. I am not debating whether this is right or wrong. I am simply curious, to see what the general consensus is regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best.
Sounds like you have an inferiority complex. The girl of your dreams, really? Most people are attracted to the exotic look of multi-racial men.

If you looked like Vin Diesel....she would be dropping the panties!

Forget her.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:20 AM

61 posts, read 41,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
Most people are attracted to the exotic look of multi-racial men.
She is not.

She only likes men who are fair skinned and have blonde or brown hair. Since I do no have those features, I am pretty much out of luck. I will most likely be a bachelor for life.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:36 AM

69,301 posts, read 79,490,574 times
Quote:
It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

I myself, am mixed(Hispanic & White) and am considered very physically unattractive, by the girl of my dreams.

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??

This is just a general question. I am not debating whether this is right or wrong. I am simply curious, to see what the general consensus is regarding this topic.

Best.
It depends on the mixture more than anything. I have seen many racially mixed people, especially kids who are absolutely gorgeous and a few that got the worse of both races and are downright ugly, but this can happen whether a person is mixed racially or both parents are the same. Genes play a huge part, more then anything.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:18 AM

259 posts, read 301,219 times
Quote:

It depends. of course there are mixed-race people who are considered attractive by many (Halle Berry, Mariah, especially in her early days, Lenny Kravitz, Olivia Munn). There are also people in every ethnicity who aren't considered to be attractive. It's hard to make a blanket statement!

Quote:
True. But I also have a right to be attracted to her as well.

Just because I have dark skin, should not rule me out.

I do understand that she most likely wants someone who is fair, with blonde hair. If that is the case, I'm not sure what I should do!
I understand how you feel (although I am monoracial). I would be confused as to why so-and-so didn't like me as I was a good person inside. I learned I should focus on people who would be open to dating someone like me instead of being hung up on a hopeless case.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 AM
bg7

7,698 posts, read 7,635,977 times
Quote:

Best.

You seem to be misinformed. The general consensus is that mixed race are more attractive. Not really suprising to anyone who has been around the world. I thought everyone knew this.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:25 AM

3,605 posts, read 4,865,264 times
Quote:
She is not.

She only likes men who are fair skinned and have blonde or brown hair. Since I do no have those features, I am pretty much out of luck. I will most likely be a bachelor for life.
Or, you can find a way to quit obsessing and move on with your life.

Let your life play out, instead of making a "lifelong" decision at such a young age.

You made posts about this topic at 11pm, 3am, and 8am.

Don't you think that indicates a bit of a problem ?

You need to start living your life, man.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:25 AM
bg7

7,698 posts, read 7,635,977 times
Mixed-race people are the most attractive, finds British study | Mail Online

Old 08-23-2013, 07:27 AM

9,783 posts, read 15,345,327 times
I would say the opposite is true, mixed race is in vogue, especially white/black and white/asian. Of course, not all mixed race ppl are attractive like not all whites or blacks are.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:15 AM

5,463 posts, read 4,581,673 times
It's impossible to lump all mixed race people into the attractive category. Attractiveness has a lot to do with the symmetry of facial features, which can be pleasing or not, whether you are mixed race or single race. An interesting breakdown in this link:

The Pretty Project – What Makes Someone Attractive? | The Velvet Rocket
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty