U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 09:27 AM

5 posts, read 4,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
Sounds like you have an inferiority complex. The girl of your dreams, really? Most people are attracted to the exotic look of multi-racial men.

If you looked like Vin Diesel....she would be dropping the panties!

Forget her.
Kharing, what study do you base this "statistic" on: "Most people are attracted to the exotic look of muti-racial men" --? I'm curious if that is really true based on a real study, or if you are just trying to be kind to the OP.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:09 AM

752 posts, read 898,881 times
Compare mixed races people vs clean race, and step up clean nation, is like compare mixed and pure breed dog. If you go to Europe most beautiful people you will find in Scandinavia, Italy and Russia. If you go to Balkans where people mixed ( Slavic, Germanic, Turks) you will find all kind out of proportion folks. What I say even when different nations mix up usually it do not look good.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:33 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,704,040 times
Interesting post. I've seen plenty of people that are very attractive and have mixed races. The vast majority of being attractive (I'd say 80%+ easily) comes from taking care of yourself and being a good person. Good people are simply more attractive because our mind finds it easier to like them, but the bigger piece of this puzzle is just being in good shape. If your body fat ratio is low and you take care of your face, you should be fine. Some people get unfortunate with massive amounts of acne that won't clear up, but even then, time (or a dermatologist) will solve most of that problem.

Some people are born with the right genes, but if they over eat, they can still blow it. To be fair, I've seen some women that I considered very overweight, but a few of them still had beautiful faces. If they decide to get their weight under control, they would be bombshells.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:48 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,014,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Frome View Post
It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

I myself, am mixed(Hispanic & White) and am considered very physically unattractive, by the girl of my dreams.

What is your opinion, on this matter?

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??

This is just a general question. I am not debating whether this is right or wrong. I am simply curious, to see what the general consensus is regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best.
Frankly bubba I can't tell you're a "mixed ethnicity" (whatever that means.)

You look like a white dude with a suntan.

Perhaps you're over thinking all of this; Besides, chicks don't dig self-conscious guys.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:59 AM

13,349 posts, read 16,519,237 times
Quote:
It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

What is your opinion, on this matter?

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??
Uhhhh, au contraire mon frere, happas are among the most attractive.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:15 AM

509 posts, read 622,832 times
My husband is a mix of Puerto Rican, Hawaiian and Croatian. I think he's very attractive.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:22 AM
bg7

7,698 posts, read 7,633,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
Frankly bubba I can't tell you're a "mixed ethnicity" (whatever that means.)

You look like a white dude with a suntan.

Perhaps you're over thinking all of this; Besides, chicks don't dig self-conscious guys.
yep

Old 08-23-2013, 11:30 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,599,548 times
Say what?

I am a mixed race and am so not physically unattractive.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:43 AM

11,429 posts, read 19,443,622 times
Quote:
She is not.

She only likes men who are fair skinned and have blonde or brown hair. Since I do no have those features, I am pretty much out of luck. I will most likely be a bachelor for life.

When I was about your age, I had the exact same attitude. There was a guy who I loved with all my heart and no matter what he stayed distant. It was not meant to be. I couldn't imagine living without my blonde haired blue eyed hairless demi god.

About eight months later a dark haired browned eyed man with a full chest of hair walked into my life turned it upside down and 34 years later we're still happy and married. I am treated like a queen and because of that I treat him like a king.

And thanks to facebook I got to see the road not taken.... boy, did I dodge a bullet on the first one! What a loser! the first time he started in on women should be subservient to men ONLINE..... well -- hubby and me had a good laugh over that one.

I'm not trying to make light of your feelings. But you have to hold on to the knowledge it will get better....

Old 08-23-2013, 11:47 AM

10,064 posts, read 9,313,800 times
Attractive is attractive, whether you are mono, multi, or biracial. I've seen some homely mixed race people and gorgeous monoracial people (and vice versa). If all she likes is White guys, then instead of being down on yourself, move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty