U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 08-22-2013, 06:17 PM
 
61 posts, read 41,659 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

I myself, am mixed(Hispanic & White) and am considered very physically unattractive, by the girl of my dreams.

What is your opinion, on this matter?

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??

This is just a general question. I am not debating whether this is right or wrong. I am simply curious, to see what the general consensus is regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best.

 
Old 08-22-2013, 06:39 PM
 
284 posts, read 269,920 times
Reputation: 211
I'm a bi-racial male (ww/bm) and have never ever considered myelf unattractive. I'm about the same complexion as Obama, I just happen to have darker hair and grey eyes. At the end of the day you have to be comfortable in your own skin and have confidence in yourself. Being light-skinned hasn't been this popular since DeBarge and that was back in the 80's lol.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 07:07 PM
 
61 posts, read 41,659 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomchee View Post
I'm about the same complexion as Obama, I just happen to have darker hair and grey eyes. .

Same here. However, the girl I am interested in is only attracted to white guys. Since I am dark skinned I don't have a chance.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,565 posts, read 42,398,375 times
Reputation: 24873
Everyone has their own beauty.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 07:19 PM
 
Location: USA
7,778 posts, read 9,605,701 times
Reputation: 11672
To say mixed race people are physically unattractive is about the dumbest thing I can imagine anyone saying or thinking. I don't believe many think it. Recently, a thread discussed how much more attractive mixed race people are. Some of the most beautiful people in the world are mixed.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 07:56 PM
 
3,605 posts, read 4,862,093 times
Reputation: 3344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
To say mixed race people are physically unattractive is about the dumbest thing I can imagine anyone saying or thinking. I don't believe many think it. Recently, a thread discussed how much more attractive mixed race people are. Some of the most beautiful people in the world are mixed.
^^
This

To the OP, you seriously need help, and you know it.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 07:58 PM
 
2,350 posts, read 4,258,628 times
Reputation: 2946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Frome View Post
What is your opinion, on this matter?
I consider physically unattractive mixed race people unattractive.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 08:03 PM
 
512 posts, read 450,621 times
Reputation: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Frome View Post
It seems as though many people consider those of mixed ethnicities to be physically unappealing.

I myself, am mixed(Hispanic & White) and am considered very physically unattractive, by the girl of my dreams.

What is your opinion, on this matter?

Do you share this, opinion; that people who are mixed-race are (physically) unattractive? Or do you have a more open-minded approach to this??

This is just a general question. I am not debating whether this is right or wrong. I am simply curious, to see what the general consensus is regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best.
Hispanic or Latino is an ethnicity descriptor not a race. If you are hispanic and white you are only one race (white) and one ethinicity (hispanic) and you may have one or more nationalities in your background.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
31,385 posts, read 18,420,530 times
Reputation: 12142
Picture is required for this kind of question.
 
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM
 
61 posts, read 41,659 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Picture is required for this kind of question.
Why???

I don't see how it would be helpful; but I have one in my profile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top