U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2013, 05:44 AM

9,343 posts, read 8,738,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scchristi View Post
Nose hairs! My SO has a friend that would be cute if he would trim his damn nose hair (he's not even an old guy) it's very distracting talking to him. I find myself staring right at that when talking to him. So guys and some girls, please pay attention and trim them if needed.

BTW, I would never say anything to him about it or should I?
^^This!! Am the same way, you end up staring at the nose hair.

Would I mention it? No, because I wouldn't know what to say.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 06:10 AM

456 posts, read 505,810 times
Short men, short legs, overweight, hairy, bad teeth, dirty nails...

Old 09-11-2013, 08:22 AM

3 posts, read 3,571 times
I am skeezed by men with back hair. It's like they are part werewolf and it's fur!

Old 09-29-2013, 12:00 AM

5,901 posts, read 7,950,044 times
I use to have some of this requirments too, thought my man couldnt had this or that, etc, was going out with the perfect (physically) guy, amazing body, excellent teeth, the prettiest face, tall, etc, a 10, but he was a complicated traumatized douche (we went out for 7 years) with a zillon negative traits in his personality.

After he broke up with me, i met this other guy, he didnt look like a hollywood actor, not at all, not like my former bf, but he was cute, super smart, fun, charismatic. He didnt have perfect teeth (and perfect teeth was one of my main concerns before!) he had some crooked teeth and could use a visit to the dentist, BUT he has the best breath in the entire world, is like this guy haves a secret minty dispositive inside the mouth that always keeps his mouth minty and fresh, never met someone like that before, even after he eats, he still haves this taste.....kissing him is like the best thing in the entire world i could do it 24/7

but i digress, he also had a beer belly, wasnt athletic, a bit of man boobs (tiny, must say) wasnt the tallest (just 5 10, when my former bf was above 6) and his body was just average, he also didnt have the stunning green eyes my ex had, just regular, brown eyes.

BUT when im with him is like im with freaking fabrizio moretti (he is the type, though, curly hair) or the hottest man on earth!! we have such intense chemistry that this guy who wouldnt qualify taking in counts many of my insane requirments, totally won me over me and i fall head over heels for him. To me, he is the hottest thing in the entire world. Also, best sex i ever had (by FAR), also, i could look at his pics for hours and kiss them too cause he is THAT hot to me!!! Yeah, he is far from perfect physically and if i would have guided myself too strictly by my requirments, i would have missed on meeting THE MOST AMAZING GUY I EVER MET (he is funny, smart, interesting, sweet, a gentleman! super nice, etc) and the hottest thing i ve ever seen! My hottie

sometimes requirments are just dumb. I used to say in this same forums that i wouldnt even look at a guy shorter than 6 f. And i blah blah about teeth. And then i fell in love with the best guy ever
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty