U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-15-2007, 08:46 AM
 
Location: Richardson, TX
10,119 posts, read 16,716,797 times
Reputation: 24610

Advertisements

Rufus "Bug Eye" Sewell (like his acting, but!) and Edward Norton? I don't know about you today, Moosketeer!

I have always found Matt Damon incredibly sexy, but that picture on the cover of People is AWFUL! Not handsome at all.

Gabriel Byrne is a beautiful man. Colin Firth. Christian Bale. I have a thing for Jeremy Northam especially in The Winslow Boy. I love intelligent, piercing eyes.

On the other hand, my cavewoman side wouldn't mind being dragged into a cave by Bruce Willis...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 AM
 
Location: Oxford, England
13,036 posts, read 21,516,228 times
Reputation: 19858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Rufus "Bug Eye" Sewell (like his acting, but!) and Edward Norton? I don't know about you today, Moosketeer!

I have always found Matt Damon incredibly sexy, but that picture on the cover of People is AWFUL! Not handsome at all.

Gabriel Byrne is a beautiful man. Colin Firth. Christian Bale. I have a thing for Jeremy Northam especially in The Winslow Boy. I love intelligent, piercing eyes.

On the other hand, my cavewoman side wouldn't mind being dragged into a cave by Bruce Willis...
Rufus bug eyed ?!! How dare you Debsi, I summon you to a duel at dawn, as I am the offended one I chose the weapons and it shall be pink and fluffy Marshmallows at 10 paces... I will fight for his honour and win , so there !
I adore his eyes, they are just beautiful, like dancing amber flames... Anyway Sexy has nothing to do with looks but about presence and vitality, charm, that certain "je ne sais quoi" and oodles of personality and charisma... Pretty boys do nothing for me. Matt Damon looks kind of cute but not sexy IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Richardson, TX
10,119 posts, read 16,716,797 times
Reputation: 24610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Rufus bug eyed ?!! How dare you Debsi, I summon you to a duel at dawn, as I am the offended one I chose the weapons and it shall be pink and fluffy Marshmallows at 10 paces... I will fight for his honour and win , so there !
I adore his eyes, they are just beautiful, like dancing amber flames... Anyway Sexy has nothing to do with looks but about presence and vitality, charm, that certain "je ne sais quoi"...

Hey now, I like a little je ne sais quoi as much as the next girl, but looks are not to be sneezed at! Of course they are not enough, otherwise I'd find Keanu Reeves sexy.

I will meet you tomorrow morning at dawn. I request Cil's presence as my second, to smote you down with the back-up marshmallows after you have destroyed me and my bug eye hating ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 09:59 AM
 
Location: Oxford, England
13,036 posts, read 21,516,228 times
Reputation: 19858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Hey now, I like a little je ne sais quoi as much as the next girl, but looks are not to be sneezed at! Of course they are not enough, otherwise I'd find Keanu Reeves sexy.

I will meet you tomorrow morning at dawn. I request Cil's presence as my second, to smote you down with the back-up marshmallows after you have destroyed me and my bug eye hating ways.

Hey, now I was going to ask Cil as a second, that's not fair!


As they say though "Peace not War" so maybe we should eat the marshmallows ( actually you can have mine, as i don't like Marshmallows) instead over a hot chocolate ?!

Keanu I think has grown into his looks and looks way better now than 10 years ago. Never understood the furore over Leonardo de Caprio though, he always looked about 12 to me. He looks better now but like a complete jerk which to me is the ultimate turn off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 10:36 AM
 
395 posts, read 1,792,329 times
Reputation: 248
Matt Damon is the sexiest man alive? As already said by someone, I wouldn't even place him in the top 100. No wonder he is surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 11:03 AM
 
Location: Richardson, TX
10,119 posts, read 16,716,797 times
Reputation: 24610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Hey, now I was going to ask Cil as a second, that's not fair!


As they say though "Peace not War" so maybe we should eat the marshmallows ( actually you can have mine, as i don't like Marshmallows) instead over a hot chocolate ?!

Keanu I think has grown into his looks and looks way better now than 10 years ago. Never understood the furore over Leonardo de Caprio though, he always looked about 12 to me. He looks better now but like a complete jerk which to me is the ultimate turn off.
All righty, maybe Cil will eat them because I don't like them either.

I almost mentioned Leonardo DiCrapio myself. My cousin called him years ago when she was 12 and I'm now unable to think of him any other way!

Back on topic, I'd looooooooooove to have a side order of the actor who played the love interest in Becoming Jane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM
 
Location: Oxford, England
13,036 posts, read 21,516,228 times
Reputation: 19858
James McAvoy ? Yes he is quite "dishy". I agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 11:41 AM
 
Location: on an island
13,374 posts, read 40,153,042 times
Reputation: 13176
I like James McAvoy, as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post

Gabriel Byrne is a beautiful man. Colin Firth. Christian Bale. I have a thing for Jeremy Northam especially in The Winslow Boy. I love intelligent, piercing eyes.
Ahhhh. I love every one of those guys, especially Jeremy, and especially in that particular film.
I became quite enamoured of Richard Armitage in North and South.
Love those juicy BBC dramas.http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/jenniferflynn89/thornton-portrait-lg.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
 
Location: Richardson, TX
10,119 posts, read 16,716,797 times
Reputation: 24610
OK, ladies, when's out first movie marathon going to be?

I'll make my famous guacamole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
 
Location: on an island
13,374 posts, read 40,153,042 times
Reputation: 13176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
OK, ladies, when's out first movie marathon going to be?

I'll make my famous guacamole.
heh
I wish we could really do that!
It would be fun to jointly watch a good program with a handsome leading man, though the timing might be difficult for Mooseketeer across the Atlantic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top