Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2013, 08:03 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times

Advertisements

Lol is this a serious question, if you rarely have a woman reject your sexual advances or you can easily get women to let their hair down in the bed room your probably a hot guy.

Hot guys have more confidence because they know their odds of rejection are slim. If you were hot you would have figured it out in high scho and probably been getting BJs at 15 or 16
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 09:58 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
There was once a website out there called "hot or not" dot com. If it still exists, I suggest you give it a while. I was profiled as between 6 and 7 and have always done okay in that department.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:20 PM

5,993 posts, read 10,182,497 times
I've got to tell you buddy, it's so much less about how you look and so much more about how you carry yourself. I mean, I've seen guys whom I would have taken for regular Don Juans, yet have NO self confidence or "game" whatsoever. And then I've seen guys who have nothing but the clothes they wear (i.e. nice clothes that women like) and their personality (i.e. confident and whitty/funny) and they get who they want any time, any day.

I'm no expert but I'm fairly certain it more about the HOW than the WHAT when it comes to women appreciating men. I am humble to a fault, but still consider myself to be attractive, yet I almost never get anywhere with looks, but I WILL get so much further with my personality (which is unique and interesting, but is something I generally don't reveal to all people all the time). The ironic thing is: if I feel confident, sexy and whatnot I get attention, but when I feel awkward, tired, unconfident, anxietal, etc. it's like women cryptonite!! I don't get it all but I do know when I am "feeling it", and that's what matters.

As they say (in NA): "Fake it until you make it".

Old 09-14-2013, 01:50 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
There was once a website out there called "hot or not" dot com. If it still exists, I suggest you give it a while. I was profiled as between 6 and 7 and have always done okay in that department.
I ranked as a 5 which also makes sense with how I do with women.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:51 AM

15 posts, read 15,075 times
well this may sound kind of weird but if your a man and other guys either say your good looking directly or sometimes indirectly then you know your at least some what attractive. another man wont necessarily say it because its not manly to do so but they will suggest it. also good looking people tend to gravitate toward other good looking people. look at females for example... hot women hang with other hot women, unless they have low self esteem.. if that's the case then they have a fat friend to make them look and feel better about themselves. As a side note... just because your good looking doesn't mean you automatically get hot women.. if your game is poor, then don't expect 9s or 10s. i have seen average looking dudes pick up 10s but they have incredible since of humor and tons of game

Old 08-25-2014, 12:23 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Women will tell you. If they don't, women don't find you attractive. Simple as that.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:36 PM

346 posts, read 351,745 times
If you can just show up somewhere and have girls interested in you, you're good looking. I did Hot or Not and I fluctuated between 9.5 and 9.7.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:36 PM

326 posts, read 348,621 times
If women smile or approach thats how I knew I was ugly this never happened to me.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:51 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
When she initiates a conversation with you. Touching you on your arm is a surefire giveaway.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:55 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
We aren't. Now work on other aspects of your game.

Thats how.

I don't think I'm a handsome guy. I have a profile picture if you'd like to look.

However, I have had many women tell me I am a handsome man. Even more so in person because I'm so tall and well shaped for my height. But I don't think I'm good looking or attractive. I just know I am the ****, and my **** don't stink. I am certainly better then most men I run into in my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty