Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 07:08 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,144,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocaseco View Post
In your opinion perhaps, but you state it as fact. In my opinion you (not you personally) are aloser if you are all inked up and I do immedeately think uneducated, blue collar, hick. Hence, I am right. lol
Sounds like a complete cop out. Its like you are willing to call everyone a loser, except that person you may actually be talking with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 07:23 PM

1,006 posts, read 2,215,925 times
Not at all....that was done solely to avoid the forum police slapping me with a warning for personal attacks. As much as I liked getting slapped, i dont want to waste a warning on this topic.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Not at all....that was done solely to avoid the forum police slapping me with a warning for personal attacks. As much as I liked getting slapped, i dont want to waste a warning on this topic.
I am all inked up. In your opinion am I a loser?

Old 09-17-2013, 07:43 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,323,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

That's assuming you're a Bentley... I've met a VERY small amount of people who could be classified as Bentleys, Ferraris or Lambourghinis.... most people are Carollas, Maximas or Sentras

Why, yes... I consider myself a Bentley. I've got the hourglass frame, decent sized lips, and beautiful brown eyes to prove it.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
I am all inked up. In your opinion am I a loser?
Quite likely, but you missed the point. The question you should ask is if you, an inked up person, were to apply for a job with me, would I not hire you or otherwise treat you differently? The answer is yes. If I was in a hiring position, i wouldnt select you. If i were your teacher, I'd give you a lower grade and if i was your landlord, I'd pass on renting to you or charge you more, if i was your waiter, i'd spit in your food, if i was your parent I'd be super embarrased to be seen with you, if I was your child, I'd turn to drugs. The reason for all of this is that I would look at your tats and deem you a "loser" and want to either avoid you or reduce my exposure to you and your type.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:18 PM

451 posts, read 769,779 times
Quote:
Quite likely, but you missed the point. The question you should ask is if you, an inked up person, were to apply for a job with me, would I not hire you or otherwise treat you differently? The answer is yes. If I was in a hiring position, i wouldnt select you. If i were your teacher, I'd give you a lower grade and if i was your landlord, I'd pass on renting to you or charge you more, if i was your waiter, i'd spit in your food, if i was your parent I'd be super embarrased to be seen with you, if I was your child, I'd turn to drugs. The reason for all of this is that I would look at your tats and deem you a "loser" and want to either avoid you or reduce my exposure to you and your type.
All this proves is that you are hateful, closed-mined, and judgmental. It doesn't say anything about people with tattoos.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRedhead View Post
It doesn't say anything about people with tattoos.

I agree, nor was it supposed to. The thread is about the stigma associated with tats. So this shows that there could be some repricussions if you have them. It was never meant to prove anything other than saying, if you get tats some people (like me) may treat you differently, denying you opportunities or worse, with no concern for whatever else you may bring to the table.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Quite likely
So you aren't 100% sure. So what circumstances would make me not a loser?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
So you aren't 100% sure. So what circumstances would make me not a loser?
Probably none, but I'm an optimist.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Probably none, but I'm an optimist.
You seem evasive. You say "quite likely" instead of yes. You say "probably" instead of just none. I'm starting to think you don't really think this way and actually like tattoos. Its OK. I won't tell anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty