U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2014, 03:36 AM

2,731 posts, read 1,955,489 times

Advertisements

Some individuals of some races wants to bring up their disgust toward white people. They are called racist same as white people who bring up their disgust toward other races.

A blonde is blonde, that is just hair color, some like it and some not.

Unfortunately it is kept as a mark of someone who gives easily & born without brains.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 05:44 AM

250 posts, read 308,605 times
If you lived your life on CD you might think that the average guy likes overweight , dark haired , introverted girls who wear no makeup, wear flat Keds ripoffs from Wal Mart but the silent majority thinks otherwise.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:18 PM

12 posts, read 11,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
How does someone preferring brunettes equal 'getting back at white people'???? This simply is nonsensical.
I strongly agree.

Nope, I think there is no backlash against blondes. I think its just plain old change. It's normal that standards are changing.. try looking at an old book and compare it to the ones just published recently and you'll see what I mean.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:05 PM

2,108 posts, read 1,986,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
If you lived your life on CD you might think that the average guy likes overweight , dark haired , introverted girls who wear no makeup, wear flat Keds ripoffs from Wal Mart but the silent majority thinks otherwise.
Like whenever I spot a pink pair of Hello-Kitty ankle socks leading into camo crocs…*Homer drool*

Some women are just so effortlessly sexy

Old 01-28-2014, 04:31 PM

777 posts, read 792,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
If you ask me, men in general will take an average-looking blonde woman over a very pretty brunette because blondes are inherently more attractive.
I haven't noticed that at all. In fact, in my opinion, more men seem to be with brunettes.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:37 PM

72,664 posts, read 64,111,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
On this board I've heard many men specifically state that they aren't into blondes, or that they prefer brunettes. Of course, the old dumb blonde stereotypes have been around for awhile time, but according to many men, it seems gentlemen no longer prefer blondes.

Of course, many of these men would still chase after a really hot blonde girl, but I find that there almost seems to be a backlash, maybe they see it as 'getting back at white people' against blondes. Is it just me or do you notice it too?
What I have noticed is there seems to be a backlash against women on this site.

Old 01-29-2014, 06:22 AM

10 posts, read 59,498 times
IMO many brunette females say that brunette women look much better and more men want to be with brunettes. I guess they say that because of the stereotype that blondes are more popular and 'have more fun'. So I think there's some kind of competition which comes more from the side of the brunettes.

Regarding men, some prefer blondes, some prefer brunettes. Most men I know don't care about the hair color at all as long as the girl is pretty.

Old 01-29-2014, 06:32 AM

20 posts, read 20,259 times
I've been both blonde and brunette (natural redhead) and didn't notice any difference in how people approached me. I think it's about personal preference for each person. One may prefer tall, slim blondes while another may prefer short, average brunettes. No where in all that do I see an underlying racial issue as all ethnic backgrounds have the ability to change their appearance or have varying appearances based off of their genetic make up or cultural intermixing. You are reading more into it than the superficial issue it really is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty