U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 05:26 PM

45 posts, read 73,778 times

Advertisements

LOL, you showed pics of her from the front.

I said that if I have to come back here (and not just merge with Brahmin or live in a higher realm), then let me get Jennifer Aniston's azzz next time around!

Old 09-25-2013, 05:29 PM

874 posts, read 1,033,964 times
Madness! Madness, I tell ya.

I've always had a big bubble butt (to the point where my black friends would joke that that part of me isn't white, haha) and loved it. I agree with the feedback above that a big butt doesn't always mean a good-looking butt. I'll also vouch for shopping being difficult; pants that fit my waist wouldn't fit my butt and thighs in a million years, and those that fit my butt could fit a watermelon at my waist. Oh, well! I'll take the butt.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:31 PM

10,589 posts, read 10,317,990 times
Woman who are healthy all have a nice normal layer of body fat...you need it to produce estrogen.. This skinny winny thing has gotten out of hand...A woman has woman's hips...it's because they are set up for reproduction and the delivery of babies....a nice female butt is a glorious sight. BUT ...if she is so fat that she waddles like a duck....she simply eats to much...there are woman with large butts...that are not fat...that is just their body shape...I see lots of woman feverishly jogging - thinking that their butts are going to get smaller....sorry ladies...for some that will never happen....You are a WOMAN.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:01 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
I think shape does matter more than size.

Many gay guys love big butts btw,just not on women. I don't know who told you they like flat butts.

Maybe it is cultural though,but nowadays I hear and see many white guys talking about big butts,and I also hear many Asian women are getting the brazillian butt lift surgery.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:16 PM

1,913 posts, read 2,704,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
To roll on with the stereotype train. Generally speaking, black women have been considered to have "junk in the trunk" for quite a while. Separately, black women are also not seen as "classy."

The recent explosion of "junk in the trunk" being accepted has cascaded with non-black women who are popular with black men (see J.Lo, Coco and Kim Kardashian.) Note, no one is calling any of these women classy or elegant. They are most often associated with "hip hop culture," which is the scapegoat for all that is "bad" in American society.

Note, we haven't seen a popular, mass media, "classy" or "upper class" white woman talking about her junk in the trunk. Gwyneth Paltrow went to Tracey Anderson to eliminate he perceived junk in the trunk, and she is the epitome of the WASP-y upper class all-American blonde.

Let's look at all the criticism about Michelle Obama's butt? Apparently Rush Limbaugh has nothing more important to discuss.

Unfortunately, "pop culture" thinks that having a big butt is akin to a circus act (like Hottentot Venus), not the trademark of success or the epitome of class.

Lots of men will say they like big butts, but they aren't taking that girl home to mom.
Hmm, good post.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:18 PM

10,589 posts, read 10,317,990 times
A substantial butt is much like the plush seat of a very fine car.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:23 PM

13,486 posts, read 29,434,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Many gay guys love big butts btw,just not on women. I don't know who told you they like flat butts.
There's a difference between a cute little bubble butt, and a big booty. If it jiggles like Jello when you walk, it's too damn big! I've also seen some butts that are big AND flat at the same time.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:32 PM

3,186 posts, read 5,452,602 times
Big butt = gawded inter thighs ..not cool

Old 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM

45 posts, read 73,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdocjolly View Post
It has a lot less to do with socio economic status (very little, if you ask me), than race/culture.

If you understand who and what the standard of beauty is in America (eg it definitely isnt me, a black woman), then you'll see why there seems to be this general concensus that having a large backside is unattractive. This pervasive attitude is nothing new.

Amongst black and hispanic/latino cultures, having a flat bottom is, generally, considered unattractive.
The idea of what is flat, though, is also up for debate.

Not having a bubble butt that you could rest a cocktail glass upon does NOT mean your fanny is flat. I have seen Asian women with teeny little butts but they are still cute and not totally flat. Small does not equal flat.

Likewise, I am sure you are aware about these women with BUTTS that are so ginormous that my jaw scrapes the sidewalk. I literally stare at them (when they are not looking, of course) because they've got booties so big that they defy gravity. It's comical how outrageously gigantic they are and some women are proud of their bigazz booties and will accentuate them. And men will look but will they attract quality men or men who are just sex addicts?

Old 09-25-2013, 09:20 PM

23 posts, read 33,642 times
What's wrong with tiny round butts? They can be big, medium, or small and still be either shapely or unshapely. I think the reason why some women dont like big butts is because of the reaction that people have towards them. Some men like them big and others dont.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty