U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 PM

2,176 posts, read 862,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my name is mud. View Post
As a woman, having an arse like that would attract the guys who are just into sex. What is the first thing you think of when you see that kind of butt? Sex. You don't think she's intelligent, nice, whatever. Just sex and especially thru the BACK DOOR
exactly what I was thinking.

Old 09-25-2013, 10:39 PM

752 posts, read 898,534 times
Where I'm from many women have big round butt and they are proud of. It is not only black women. It exist white women with 27" waist and around 50" butt. Goggle for example Alenka Bikar.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:39 AM

3,446 posts, read 7,654,222 times
I think people are getting sick of the x-ray straining faced woman doing her best to get stick thin and lose all her wonderful curves and are just have constipated looking faces and mean because they are so hungry.

I have found that most men - most that is - love big toned butts and do marry the fat bottomed women. Don't you know they make the rockin world go round? Big bust and butt and tiny waist is whats in.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:27 AM

7 posts, read 4,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
I think people are getting sick of the x-ray straining faced woman doing her best to get stick thin and lose all her wonderful curves and are just have constipated looking faces and mean because they are so hungry.

I have found that most men - most that is - love big toned butts and do marry the fat bottomed women. Don't you know they make the rockin world go round? Big bust and butt and tiny waist is whats in.
Good for you but I wouldn't want a man who married me for a body part. Those types of men are really base. They don't see women as whole beings. Not a fan. And I bet they are not very intelligent, either! Just into sex.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:45 AM

451 posts, read 596,206 times
Speaking as a woman with "a butt like a black woman" (a friend's words, not mine), for me it comes down to society's general hatred of fat. I had a friend who was 5'2", about 105 pounds and very athletic, and her greatest fear in life was getting fat. Not dying in a fire or drowning or losing her parents or winding up homeless, but getting fat. There's such a stigma attached to any extra weight at all, that women feel very self-conscious if even one body part is a little bit rounder than what society has deemed acceptable. Over the years, I have made peace with my ample rear end, but many have not. And my husband tells me all the time that he loves it, which helps.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:09 AM

8,671 posts, read 8,854,157 times
I am a white woman, but I like to say I am part Puerto Rican...a very specific part!

It has cause unwanted attention from guys, and makes shopping for jeans more difficult. Thankfully jeans are designed with a curvy gal in mind and don't seem to gap at the waist like they once did. I am okay with my butt, squats and kickboxing has enhanced the shape.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:26 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,635,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Black Models USA Calender - Black Models USA Inc., CT Corporation # 1052884
Is this out of proportions? I think it is question of shape primary and size is just +. I agree it exist ugly big but exist stunning big.
No I do not think she is out of proportion. I just don't like the phrase because I think it is used to put other people down. It is just a passive aggressive way of saying you don't like the way someone else is built because they are different then you or what your people consider pretty. It is exclusively aimed at women with big chests and big butts no matter what the rest of their body is like.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:41 AM

2,435 posts, read 2,719,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my name is mud. View Post
As a woman, having an arse like that would attract the guys who are just into sex. What is the first thing you think of when you see that kind of butt? Sex. You don't think she's intelligent, nice, whatever. Just sex and especially thru the BACK DOOR
Without generalizing, could it be that all that is more what you think of? People are so different. Being physically or even sexually attracted to someone is not criminal. And... it is not men responsible for many women's large behinds, nor does physique have any connection to ones personality, level of intelligence let alone, (good grief!) Their sexual preferences. Gasp!

Old 09-26-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Without generalizing, could it be that all that is more what you think of? People are so different. Being physically or even sexually attracted to someone is not criminal. And... it is not men responsible for many women's large behinds, nor does physique have any connection to ones personality, level of intelligence let alone, (good grief!) Their sexual preferences. Gasp!
I really didn't understand much of what you wrote. What I am saying is that there are men who are interested in women due to a physical part of that woman.

That alone is low-consciousness. I would never be with a guy who is interested in me because I have a nice ____ fill in body part. And the butt thing is even more pronounced due to anal sex and proximity to genitalia. Isn't it the female babboon who has the big red butt? It's to attract the male. And some human males are not much better than animals in how they view the opposite sex.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I am a white woman, but I like to say I am part Puerto Rican...a very specific part!

It has cause unwanted attention from guys, and makes shopping for jeans more difficult. Thankfully jeans are designed with a curvy gal in mind and don't seem to gap at the waist like they once did. I am okay with my butt, squats and kickboxing has enhanced the shape.
I actually am half-PR but I didn't inherit that DNA in my tukkus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty