U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM

27,236 posts, read 40,266,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Maybe you should get out more.

Personally, I wear makeup when I feel like it. I don't really care what other people feel about the way I look, and I'm not trying to impress any guys because I've already got one. If I feel like enhancing the features I have which I find most pleasing, then I will. If I don't feel like it, then I don't.

Pretty simple.
There weren't any on my level even in college. So...no, it doesn't matter. I'm cursed with a high IQ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,612,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I've yet to meet an "intelligent" women--at least one in a class with me.
You have just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you truly do not like women.
No man that does would make a comment like that.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:43 PM

1,234 posts, read 2,395,903 times
Quote:
There weren't any on my level even in college. So...no, it doesn't matter. I'm cursed with a high IQ.
I think you're just cursed with an ego the size of Jupiter. There's a whole lot of intelligent women out there, but you cut a lot of people out of your life based on their income and their looks.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You have just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you truly do not like women.
No man that does would make a comment like that.
I've never met a man in a class with myself either--does that make it better? But I believe you had referenced intelligent women, and didn't say anything about the men.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:56 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,612,660 times
Quote:
I've never met a man in a class with myself either--does that make it better? But I believe you had referenced intelligent women, and didn't say anything about the men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
I think you're just cursed with an ego the size of Jupiter. There's a whole lot of intelligent women out there, but you cut a lot of people out of your life based on their income and their looks.
what she said

Old 06-07-2010, 03:59 PM

Whether or not I cut people out of my life--which I admittedly do--doesn't impact whether or not those other people are more or less intelligent than me.

When you graduate at the top of your class, it sort of indicates you're more intelligent than your peers...especially when you didn't have to apply yourself to do so.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:03 PM

1,234 posts, read 2,395,903 times
Quote:
Whether or not I cut people out of my life--which I admittedly do--doesn't impact whether or not those other people are more or less intelligent than me.

When you graduate at the top of your class, it sort of indicates you're more intelligent than your peers...especially when you didn't have to apply yourself to do so.
But the thing is, you don't know whether or not your intellectual match is among those people you continuously make sure you don't associate with - and they very well might be.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 PM

213 posts, read 360,701 times
LOL, I thought this was a thread on women and makeup!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 PM

I really don't expect to meet someone on my level.

If you were at the level I am, you'd understand the consternation.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:09 PM

382 posts, read 596,084 times
What's so wonderful, but at the same time, scary about makeup is it has the ability to completely transform someone's face. I'm always amazed by the celebrities that look like totally different people without their makeup. Some of them are almost unrecognizable. I always wonder how they feel when they look in the mirror and see their "REAL" selves. I wonder does it make them feel self conscious. I don't wear makeup, but it's interesting to see women pile it on their faces!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or