Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 09:27 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,371 times

Advertisements

Completely shaved/waxed is the way to go. All women who have petted the Duchamp Dude's spicy pickle so far have shared the same sentiment as to how nice, soft, smooth and handy it is.

My girlfriend thinks she is "blessed" to have someone she does not have to worry about body hygiene in that spot.

Last edited by Duchamp Dude; 10-01-2013 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Incorrectly quoted another poster
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 09:58 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,478,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
To you and only you. All women who have petted the Duchamp Dude's spicy pickle so far have shared the same sentiment as to how nice, soft, smooth and handy it is.

My girlfriend thinks she is "blessed" to have someone she does not have to worry about body hygiene in that spot.
I might be in the minority, but I don't think it is only me. I personally don't care for shaved guys. The pickle itself doesn't have hair, so it is smooth whether the person is hirsute or not Then again, I also like beards and moustaches as well. To each his/her own.

Old 10-01-2013, 11:57 AM

11,495 posts, read 26,872,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
I might be in the minority, but I don't think it is only me. I personally don't care for shaved guys. The pickle itself doesn't have hair, so it is smooth whether the person is hirsute or not Then again, I also like beards and moustaches as well. To each his/her own.
Some of them do. My hubby recently grew hair about halfway up. I was distressed by it but he thought it was very funny, says it's just a sign he's getting more potent with age.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:33 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
I have a feeling that it's partly related to wearing of bikinis. Even if they're relatively modest, wedgies do occur, and almost nobody would want to show off bush to the world.

Old 10-04-2013, 02:27 AM

728 posts, read 1,899,743 times
I go to my personal waxing lady for all my waxing needs so there is no awkward encounters with strangers at a salon.

I usually get a "manzillion" as it's sometimes called. I don't like all that hair down in the crotch area especially between the cheeks. It's pretty gross in my personal opinion so I keep that area hair free. Waxing everything below the waist is my personal preference and I enjoy the feel and look. Yeah it's not something every woman likes and I respect that but some do like it and it works out great when they appreciate what I've done.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:08 AM
xqt

76 posts, read 129,210 times
I get waxed because I am hairy with "follicles of steel" and sensitive skin so shaving doesn't last. The first time I was waxed took over an hour and was sooo painful. Now it takes 20 min and is a little painful but very bearable. It's nice to not have to worry about the state of my pubes. I like to be hairless but I don't like it when men shave their pubes, I like it trimmed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty