Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 10:31 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyrue21 View Post
One is of Latina puerto rican descent has full lips clear skin small nose very small brown eyes and a dark olive skin tone with a caramel glow and full silky black long hair.

One is multiracial of Welsh Portuguese and Sioux descent. She has a light olive complexion clear skin has an ordinary look moreso with high cheekbones a large nose large almond shaped blue green eyes and thick long black hair
They're equally beautiful and so I'm wondering between the two with their contours which would be more attractive.

Quote:
Well that's her heaviest weight actually she used to be 84 lbs. she struggles with her weight I guess to be average weight. The first one doesn't struggle either way at all.

When she was that small always her breasts got really small and shrank to a 32C. She's only a D cup when she's like 94 lbs or more. She had no butt. She could swim in size 0's. And her waist was very flat less than 24" waist. Considering her weight though she had a decent breasts size despite being 84 lbs. but none the less they weren't DD cups.

The second one has always had full and curvy look.

Also the first girl has very narrow hips and a butt that could be considered medium. It's actually nice Butt it looks like she's sticking her butt out but she's not its her natural anatomy.
On a side note: why are you so "concerned" about someone else's waist size, butt size, breast size, dress size, bra size and weight? You are highly invested in something that does not affect you. It seems a bit odd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2013, 12:06 PM

1,107 posts, read 1,451,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
106 pounds? Is this supposed to be an adult?
That is a health BMI for that height. I am 5'0 and on a diet. I am small framed naturally and 105 is actually my weight goal! Up until my early 20's I was 95lbs.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:09 PM

91 posts, read 232,284 times
Those are basically estimates. We've gone shopping together so I know what sizes they wear

Old 10-05-2013, 12:45 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times
Quote:
Those are basically estimates. We've gone shopping together so I know what sizes they wear
So these are friends of yours? What is the reason for wanting to put your friends' measurements online for strangers to discuss?

Old 10-05-2013, 01:18 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
And what would be the usual adult proportions? 5'1 and 180? Being a normal weight doesn't mean you are being starved, you can eat and not be overweight.

Nora Jones is 5'1 and a healthy weight. I'm sure she weights around 106. You think she looks disproportionate for an adult?

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/C...VAyF80Re6l.jpg
No way that Norah Jones has a 37" rib cage. I'm 6' and not slender, and mine is 36". That's really broad for a tiny woman.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:31 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,755,488 times
The first one sounds shapeless. 25 inch waist with only 33 inch hips? That sounds like a narrow body. The ideal waist-hip ratio is at least 10 inches of difference between the waist size and the hip size.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:47 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No way that Norah Jones has a 37" rib cage. I'm 6' and not slender, and mine is 36". That's really broad for a tiny woman.
I wasn't saying she had the measurements of OPs examples. I was just giving an example of a woman who is 5'1 and of a normal weight since Angry Millionaire seemed to think it was impossible for an adult woman to be short and thin.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:09 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I wasn't saying she had the measurements of OPs examples. I was just giving an example of a woman who is 5'1 and of a normal weight since Angry Millionaire seemed to think it was impossible for an adult woman to be short and thin.
Ah, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding. It's not very nice when petite women are ridiculed as being unhealthy or childlike.

Old 10-05-2013, 03:42 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,313,214 times
Default As newspaper editor...

Arthur Brisbane is quoted as saying, "Use a picture. It's worth a thousand words."

In my opinion, the body shape which is most attractive is the hourglass, but if all else fails I would say the pear shape. In light of the fact that the question concerns only body shape and not intelligence, personality, degree of attractiveness, or other factors which may or may not be important "in the eye of the beholder".

The four most common female body shapes: banana, apple, pear, and hourglass

Female body shape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-05-2013, 03:45 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Her bmi is actually 22.7. She's slim but curvy. She has a bitter meat on her bones but she does naturally have wide hip bones in itself.
That tends to be surprisingly attractive to men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty