U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 01:22 PM

91 posts, read 179,906 times

Advertisements

Some examples are Erika eleniak when she was young angelina Jolie closest would be katy perry but just bigger chested than katy perry plus she also doesn't have hips like katy perry does but has an average sized butt. I'll put pics up.

The other one would be more like jennifer lopez alicia keys somewhat kim kardashian but fuller figure only slightly. I think alicia keys is a very good example only she's a tad smaller but not by much in the waist and hips area.

Last edited by Lilyrue21; 10-06-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 03:19 PM

These are good examples of the first one's body type only she's got a smaller frame and DD cups instead of C or D cups... And her butt isn't flatt.

Katey perry is the closest only she's not as hippy as katy perry and not as flat bottomed as katy perry..

Old 10-06-2013, 05:59 PM

10,404 posts, read 7,483,693 times
They both sound beautiful!

Rule of thumb: 100 pounds for the first 5 feet. 5 pounds for every inch over. That's very general and women can be beautiful and fit outside of those standards.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 PM

Erika eleniak is a great example of the first when she was underweight at 84 lbs.

Katy perry is the fatter version but she's bustier than her

Old 10-06-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
They both sound beautiful!

Rule of thumb: 100 pounds for the first 5 feet. 5 pounds for every inch over. That's very general and women can be beautiful and fit outside of those standards.
I think the second' should be better but that's just me imo

Old 10-06-2013, 09:05 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,404,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyrue21 View Post
I'm just wondering if someone is 37-25-33 5'1" and 106 lbs or 34-27-39 5'0" 116 lbs. which one would be more attractive?

One's a DD. One's a B cup. One's a size 1 the other's a size 8 in junior's or something. Which would be considered more attractive?
These kinds of questions are just plain silly. People are attracted to different body types. It's impossible to say which is "more attractive," because to some one will be, and to others, the other will be. And many people are much more attracted to a pleasant, stable personality than any physical attribute. And that's as it should be. If you think those two bodies (and the faces that go with them) are going to look the same when the women are older, you're in for a rude surprise.

Last edited by ukiyo-e; 10-06-2013 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-06-2013, 09:54 PM

1,894 posts, read 3,706,358 times
Quote:
I'm just wondering if someone is 37-25-33 5'1" and 106 lbs or 34-27-39 5'0" 116 lbs. which one would be more attractive?

One's a DD. One's a B cup. One's a size 1 the other's a size 8 in junior's or something. Which would be considered more attractive?
Quote:
One is of Latina puerto rican descent has full lips clear skin small nose very small brown eyes and a dark olive skin tone with a caramel glow and full silky black long hair.

One is multiracial of Welsh Portuguese and Sioux descent. She has a light olive complexion clear skin has an ordinary look moreso with high cheekbones a large nose large almond shaped blue green eyes and thick long black hair
They're equally beautiful and so I'm wondering between the two with their contours which would be more attractive.
Quote:
One is built with large shoulders narrow hips and a full bust. She carries most of her weight in her bust as she gains weight. Everything else pretty much equally gains weight but her chest is where she gains most of her weight. She has A body type that is quite comparable to katey accept that she's 7 inches shorter and she has narrower hips an wider shoulders. Her thighs are healthy 19 inches though. And skinny arms.

The other has wide hips a butt and thick thighs her belly is thicker with slight imperfections but flat. She has small breasts that are a B cup. She has small delicate shoulders 32". And slim arms. She gains weight mainly in her thighs and hips sometimes butt though.
Quote:
Yeah basically one is a lollipop shaped one is a pear shape. But her bitt isn't that big. It's mainly hips and thighs and a medium sized butt.
Quote:
Her bmi is actually 22.7. She's slim but curvy. She has a bitter meat on her bones but she does naturally have wide hip bones in itself.
Quote:
Well that's her heaviest weight actually she used to be 84 lbs. she struggles with her weight I guess to be average weight. The first one doesn't struggle either way at all.

When she was that small always her breasts got really small and shrank to a 32C. She's only a D cup when she's like 94 lbs or more. She had no butt. She could swim in size 0's. And her waist was very flat less than 24" waist. Considering her weight though she had a decent breasts size despite being 84 lbs. but none the less they weren't DD cups.

The second one has always had full and curvy look.

Also the first girl has very narrow hips and a butt that could be considered medium. It's actually nice Butt it looks like she's sticking her butt out but she's not its her natural anatomy.
HOLY BAJEEZUS
  • bust measurement
  • waist measurement
  • hip measurement
  • shoulder measurement
  • thigh circumference
  • weight
  • cup size
  • BMI
  • high weight
  • low weight
  • where your friends tend to gain weight the most on their bodies
  • their cup sizes at their high weights
  • their cup sizes at their low weights

This is really creepy.

Are you keeping dossiers on your "friends"? Not even my doctor knows that much about my body. Do you sneak into your friends' rooms at night and secretly measure them while they're sleeping?

It's not healthy to be so obsessed with a bunch of random numbers and body measurements which are meaningless anyway, and irrelevant when it comes to something as SUBJECTIVE as beauty. It's dysfunctional to be this obsessed with your own body stats, never mind those of OTHER people. And you seem especially fixated on their boobs and butts. Why, and how, do you have this kind of info on your "friends"?

How would you feel if someone posted all of the above listed data for you, and then asked internet strangers to judge the level of beauty that could be extrapolated from those numbers? Like I said, beauty is subjective. There IS no, and will never be, a right answer to the question, "Which is more attractive?"

Which is the best color? Purple or green?
Which flavor of ice cream is most delicious? Chocolate or vanilla?

Quote:
Those are basically estimates. We've gone shopping together so I know what sizes they wear
Um, no.

The stats you listed are not 'basically estimates'. They are very specific, exact figures.

I go shopping with my close friends too. I might know stuff like dress size or shoe size for some friends, but I certainly don't know the circumference of anyone's thighs or their BMI.

This is NOT normal. Or healthy.

It's telling that you describe your 1st "friend" as "FATTER" when she's at 106 pounds as opposed to 84 pounds.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:23 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,215,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo-e View Post
These kinds of questions are just plain silly. People are attracted to different body types. It's impossible to say which is "more attractive," because to some one will be, and to others, the other will be. And many people are much more attracted to a pleasant, stable personality than any physical attribute. And that's as it should be. If you think those two bodies (and the faces that go with them) are going to look the same when the women are older, you're in for a rude surprise.
Come on,99% of people don't give one hoots about personality.
Its all about looks.

If that was the case,many sweet,unattractive women would have men falling at their feet,but they don't.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:26 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,215,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's hard to tell just from the numbers. But the 2nd one has wide hips, and that gets a lot of attention from guys, even with a flat chest. (I've seen rooms full of guys leer at flat-chested women with wide hips. Needs to be seen to be believed!) But 116lbs. seems like a lot for 5'. So her wide hips are probably due more to fat than to body type/bone structure. If she looks chubby, that wouldn't be as attractive.

So my guess would be the 1st one.
I've always thought the opposite,that men leer at large breasted women with no hips more than flat chested,lagre hipped women.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:26 PM

I'm actually one of the people I'm speaking of. That's how I know but the other I'm just guessing. I used photos of celebrities to give a better idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty