U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:27 PM
 
91 posts, read 179,833 times
Reputation: 43

Advertisements

I'm just wondering if someone is 37-25-33 5'1" and 106 lbs or 34-27-39 5'0" 116 lbs. which one would be more attractive?

One's a DD. One's a B cup. One's a size 1 the other's a size 8 in junior's or something. Which would be considered more attractive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:39 PM
 
11,033 posts, read 6,574,567 times
Reputation: 19977
Attraction is more then just measurements. Even if these two people had the exact same measurements, they would probably look nothing alike. One could have bald spots all over her head, warts covering her face, and a pegged pirate leg. I probably wouldn't find her attractive, but I wouldn't know that just based on her measurements.

One could like like this:
http://images.allocine.fr/medias/nme...637_fa1_vf.jpg

and the other looks like this:
http://www.framestore.com/sites/defa...?itok=HkFUy5MV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:43 PM
 
Location: On the Ohio River in Western, KY
3,388 posts, read 5,543,449 times
Reputation: 3332
Depends on where the weight is at, and what they are built like. Can't say just from a few numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:46 PM
 
1,373 posts, read 2,361,398 times
Reputation: 1425
106 pounds? Is this supposed to be an adult?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 02:55 PM
 
11,033 posts, read 6,574,567 times
Reputation: 19977
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
106 pounds? Is this supposed to be an adult?
I shouldn't be surprised that such a thread would bring out some body snarking...

At 5'1 and 106 lbs the person's BMI would be calculated at 20. Anything between 18.5- 24.9 is considered a normal weight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 03:31 PM
 
1,373 posts, read 2,361,398 times
Reputation: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I shouldn't be surprised that such a thread would bring out some body snarking...

At 5'1 and 106 lbs the person's BMI would be calculated at 20. Anything between 18.5- 24.9 is considered a normal weight.
And I'm sure at 3'6 and 78 pounds the BMI would be considered normal too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 03:51 PM
 
4,750 posts, read 3,316,887 times
Reputation: 4919
34-27-39

She probably holds her weight in her hips.

I'm 5'6" - 36-27-40
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 03:51 PM
 
91 posts, read 179,833 times
Reputation: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Attraction is more then just measurements. Even if these two people had the exact same measurements, they would probably look nothing alike. One could have bald spots all over her head, warts covering her face, and a pegged pirate leg. I probably wouldn't find her attractive, but I wouldn't know that just based on her measurements.

One could like like this:
http://images.allocine.fr/medias/nme...637_fa1_vf.jpg

and the other looks like this:
http://www.framestore.com/sites/defa...?itok=HkFUy5MV
One is of Latina puerto rican descent has full lips clear skin small nose very small brown eyes and a dark olive skin tone with a caramel glow and full silky black long hair.

One is multiracial of Welsh Portuguese and Sioux descent. She has a light olive complexion clear skin has an ordinary look moreso with high cheekbones a large nose large almond shaped blue green eyes and thick long black hair
They're equally beautiful and so I'm wondering between the two with their contours which would be more attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Nesconset, NY
2,198 posts, read 3,289,910 times
Reputation: 2080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyrue21 View Post
I'm just wondering if someone is 37-25-33 5'1" and 106 lbs or 34-27-39 5'0" 116 lbs. which one would be more attractive?

One's a DD. One's a B cup. One's a size 1 the other's a size 8 in junior's or something. Which would be considered more attractive?
Which one is you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM
 
91 posts, read 179,833 times
Reputation: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Depends on where the weight is at, and what they are built like. Can't say just from a few numbers.
One is built with large shoulders narrow hips and a full bust. She carries most of her weight in her bust as she gains weight. Everything else pretty much equally gains weight but her chest is where she gains most of her weight. She has A body type that is quite comparable to katey accept that she's 7 inches shorter and she has narrower hips an wider shoulders. Her thighs are healthy 19 inches though. And skinny arms.

The other has wide hips a butt and thick thighs her belly is thicker with slight imperfections but flat. She has small breasts that are a B cup. She has small delicate shoulders 32". And slim arms. She gains weight mainly in her thighs and hips sometimes butt though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top