U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-02-2014, 03:17 PM
 
1,136 posts, read 759,203 times
Reputation: 438

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojj View Post
Why should I care?
People keep posting this, as if to say that they don't care, when in fact they do. It's apparently very important to some people to emphasize how little they care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
JL
 
7,312 posts, read 11,486,288 times
Reputation: 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
some reading for those that just don't get it...

The Definitive MANBAG Thread: Post Feedback/Brands Here.
these kick azz!!


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2014, 06:37 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
15,236 posts, read 23,780,887 times
Reputation: 19882
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
these kick azz!!


I see nothing wrong with these.

who cares
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 06:32 AM
 
9,112 posts, read 5,671,137 times
Reputation: 5269
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
I'm not sure how a lengthy post about a guy who is gayly drooling over different bags is supposed to make anyone "get" it.
That's funny. Not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it. I just appreciate other things in life, and express an interest in hand made leather goods. My handgun holsters are all handmade with exotic leathers as well..is that gay too ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 06:37 AM
 
9,112 posts, read 5,671,137 times
Reputation: 5269
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Who cares if someone carries a bag? gay or straight what concern is their sexual preference to me or anyone else? Didnt doctors back in the day carry a bag around? So what, we supposed to scream out "*** bag that dudes a homo!" every time we see some guy carrying a bag around, smalltownblues? Amazing how many obviously homophobic guys are hanging around in the fashion/beauty section of CD.

You've got it, who cares. Sound like a lot of homophobes with too much time on their hands floating around here on CD.
Honestly , years ago I never thought to carry one now with all the additional items I have plus the distance I work from home I had too. Sure I might carry a little too much but it's only going to take that one time that I need a medi kit or for some reason have to eat the MRE it will be worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 AM
 
1,136 posts, read 759,203 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
That's funny. Not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it. I just appreciate other things in life, and express an interest in hand made leather goods. My handgun holsters are all handmade with exotic leathers as well..is that gay too ?
Uh, what? Why would handgun holsters be gay? Here's how poor your logic is. It would be like if you said "how is wearing women's underwear gay? My tie is made of silk, is that gay, too?" No, the tie is heterosexual and the women's underwear is gay. You can't figure that out? Sorry, dude. No wonder people are so confused these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 AM
 
9,112 posts, read 5,671,137 times
Reputation: 5269
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
Uh, what? Why would handgun holsters be gay? Here's how poor your logic is. It would be like if you said "how is wearing women's underwear gay? My tie is made of silk, is that gay, too?" No, the tie is heterosexual and the women's underwear is gay. You can't figure that out? Sorry, dude. No wonder people are so confused these days.
Clearly you are the one confused by what you see... why else would you lash out and label someone gay just because you can't understand or don't like what they do ? Why would you even be in this thread if you hate the topic ? Just trying to find people to bash on ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 06:53 AM
 
1,136 posts, read 759,203 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Clearly you are the one confused by what you see... why else would you lash out and label someone gay just because you can't understand or don't like what they do ? Why would you even be in this thread if you hate the topic ? Just trying to find people to bash on ?
Who's "lashing out"? Is that your girly way of trying to express your feelings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 07:03 AM
 
9,112 posts, read 5,671,137 times
Reputation: 5269
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
Who's "lashing out"? Is that your girly way of trying to express your feelings?
Sure, whatever you say. Go ahead and reply one more time so you can have the last word, don't worry I won't... I'm sure it will make you feel special and make your day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 AM
 
1,136 posts, read 759,203 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Sure, whatever you say. Go ahead and reply one more time so you can have the last word, don't worry I won't... I'm sure it will make you feel special and make your day.
And yet you felt the need to write a post that said "whatever" and then state that you won't reply. That's not girly at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top