U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 10:33 AM

15,197 posts, read 16,054,147 times

Advertisements

Sorry, but I don't really like it, at least at this length. Looks like you have a lot of thick hair so it's sort of unruly and I can imagine that you constantly have to push it out of your face. (OTOH, I think it would look ridiculous if you straightened it.) If you want to keep it long, you should grow it out long enough that you can put it in a pony tail and get it out of your face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 10:35 AM

9,707 posts, read 7,654,638 times
Back to the topic: try parting your hair on the side instead of down the middle - as it is, your "generous" nose is being emphasized a little too much and your hair looks a bit unkempt. Trimming it a bit and changing the part will update your look, though keeping it full but cutting it to collar level in back and just slightly over the tops of your ears would call attention to your strong features more effectively and be a more current look.

A young man of my acquaintance whose hair is similar to yours did this a couple of years ago, changing from a long sometimes-ponytailed 'do to the cut I just described, and the positive change in his looks was amazing! He looked much more distinguished once the long hair which had obscured his good looks was gone. His job prospects improved considerably, too (not that this should make a difference - but it did).

Don't go for a crew cut again, though - you've got very good hair; you just need to make the most of it with a becoming haircut that enhances your features and puts the focus on your face.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:40 AM

7,778 posts, read 9,617,164 times
Your hair is all right, but, would probably be better if it were shorter. You are handsome as is and would be a knockout with shorter hair.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM

1,955 posts, read 3,629,130 times
I think the length is fine, but you need to do something with it so its less messy looking.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:17 AM

12,775 posts, read 9,444,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Is this the conservative brain washing they speak of?
The product you're using contains Beta-Glucans:

snippet;

Evidently, you are a scientist/chemist who knows what is harmful to people, and what is not, I'll bet you know everything there is to know about Beta-Glucans, don't you? Please, tell me more about chemicals, I'm dying to know.

Maybe, possibly you could name one shampoo, body wash or hair conditioner which does not have chemicals in it? I'll wait.

Presently, I am about to ROTFLMFAO at you trying to hijack the thread making this a political conservative/liberal bash session in the fashion forum.
I'll be sure not to drink it.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:24 AM

7,099 posts, read 23,900,925 times
Try using a comb. it would improve yours looks.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:56 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,087,883 times
Nope! It doesn't look good to me. Blame my military upbringing and my own many years of service.

It would seem that this is at least your second thread on this subject. Sorry but that seems to indicate a need for attention, lack of confidence or narcissism. Any one of those might be problematic.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:58 AM

4,685 posts, read 4,839,837 times
Long hair on a man looks good when some maintenance is done - conditioned, trimmed, styled. Such as the photos attached.

I think your hair needs some deep conditioning, a trim and some styling. It also makes you look way older than 25.
Attached Thumbnails
Do you like my long hair? I'm male and 25 years old.-imagescaqlxgkg.jpg   Do you like my long hair? I'm male and 25 years old.-imagesca8pxyiv.jpg  

Old 10-08-2013, 12:29 PM

15,745 posts, read 11,762,631 times
no, don't like long hair on guys. The shorter the better.

These guys on the pics look good but would look way hotter with short hair.

Just a personal preference.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:28 PM

2,537 posts, read 851,530 times
I think you'd look much better with shorter hair. But it's your hair, if you like it, to hell with what others think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or