Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2013, 09:32 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,773,507 times

Advertisements

I can't tell the mom or daughter's ages apart. They both look 20'ish. Kind of neat.
Masako Mizutani - The Japanese Lady of Eternal Youth | BizarBin.com

LOL, one of the secrets to eternal youth is apparently PAC-man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 10:30 PM

5,900 posts, read 10,475,861 times
amazing! she looks in her early 20s!

Old 10-06-2013, 10:51 PM

4,149 posts, read 4,388,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I can't tell the mom or daughter's ages apart. They both look 20'ish. Kind of neat.
Masako Mizutani - The Japanese Lady of Eternal Youth | BizarBin.com

LOL, one of the secrets to eternal youth is apparently PAC-man.
Well, part of the reason is the daughter has different facial features (likely from the father's side, I surmise) wider face, different shape nose, etc.. so it's not like you're comparing a daughter who is extremely similar in facial bone structure.

On a separate note, about decade ago while working as server during graduate school for a brief time I once served a table with two stunning beauties who were mother daughter and looked so similar they could have passed for sisters. Although, I surmise makeup helped the mother look more youthful. My guess was the mother was early mid forties and daughter was mid 20s.

They were both natural blondes fair with east euro higher cheekbones and full / wider faces. Certain facial features will appear more youthful. (fuller cheeks, rounder faces, large eyes etc...).

Some Asians have that pre occupation with that look ( I can't think of the term for it at the moment - anime (?)perhaps) where they are as into cosmetic surgery to achieve the look as most western cultures can be.

On tangential thought one thing I find of interest is how some parents can have children that look so similar and others get a genetic 'blend'. In youth my parents had friends who we would joke must have all come out of the same mold. We'd get Cmas card each year and had so much difficulty telling them apart except for the difference in sexes. They had eight children and they all seemed to have same basic facial features / bone structure / composition.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:33 PM

9,004 posts, read 13,755,150 times
Its not good.

My mom looks around my age.
Even worse,she is more attractive.
She didn't want to be called "mom" when we were younger,so we had to call her by her first name. She said calling her mom made her feel old.

People comment on her looking younger and prettier,,which makes her feel good,but it actually makes me feel bad.

I want to walk around with my mother,not my sister.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 PM

9,004 posts, read 13,755,150 times
On another note,Mom in the OP kind of seems "obsessed"

Why would someone want to look like a teen in their 40's?

Red flags come up in my mind that these mothers who look young,like their daughters ages are "competing" with their daughters.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:58 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,379,962 times
That is pretty amazing. Both are quite attractive.

I actually know a Asian girl that looks way under her age and is attractive. She doesn't even really have a healthy lifestyle.
Seems some Asians and perhaps more than most other nationalities have the knack of looking younger than they are.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:53 AM

452 posts, read 705,973 times
The daughter has youtube tutorials, I recognized her immediately (she's one of the "living dolls" but she's not the one that photoshops herself) She has a cute way of "playing dress up" and going out shopping and startling people, lol. I ran up on her by accident and watched several of her tutorials (I don't own makeup, I just thought she was adorable), but didn't know her genetics were so good! Mom's gonna be pretty for years to come!

Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 AM

741 posts, read 1,282,199 times
I think her look of youth is helped alot by her hair and clothes styling, posing and facial expressions, she has the youthful presentation to go along with her face.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:49 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,370,469 times
MILF.......Nuff said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty