Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 08:46 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times

Advertisements

In general i think people should wear what they want, but I saw a young woman in the worst outfit ever. I thought it was actually shape wear and not a dress. My jaw dropped.

The dress fit like one of those slips wear you bring your own bra to the top. With sheer panels around the torso. And it ended a couple of inches below her butt.

This is something only suitable for the bedroom. And not shopping at the store.

What terrible outfits have you seen?

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2013, 09:09 PM

2,612 posts, read 5,586,143 times
A pink sequined tank top, tiny white short-shorts, and nude 5 inch platform pumps, all on a very shapely, attractive blond that would have been beautiful had she not been sparkling like a disco ball and popping out of her shorts while tottering around the mall on her giant shoes.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:00 PM

169 posts, read 829,321 times
Sounds like the hookers are out :P

Old 10-25-2013, 09:28 AM

1,003 posts, read 1,612,024 times
My favorite for people watching and seeing severe spandex abuse are at amusement parks. People of all ages wearing clothing three sizes too small. I think the worst are obese people wearing spandex ALL OVER. Seriously causes corneal bleeding.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:34 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
I can't stand when these chisel anorexia ladies wear what their teenagers are wearing. Hollister is for the young ladies and smoking is not considered food.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:41 AM

3,577 posts, read 4,510,119 times
See through spandex anywhere at all.
Older people wearing teenie bopper clothes.
And my personal objection is all the belly fat hanging
out. How is that fashionable! UGH>

Old 10-25-2013, 12:13 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,521 times
When my wife and I were going to a hospital to visit a sick friend something to my left in the parking lot caught the corner of my eye and I happened to look. It was a late teen/early 20s woman putting her toddler into a car seat. She was slightly bent over and I THINK she was wearing low rise/hip-hugger jeans. She also had on a "belly shirt" I think they call them. She had a severe "muffin top" and at least 4 inches of "bum crack" showing. She must have felt the draft. I broguht it to the attention of my wife who said "I can't believe she went into the hospital like that".

Old 10-25-2013, 03:58 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,161,541 times
The worst outfit I have seen lately was the short portly guy at the gym togged out in baggy shorts--too long--a tee of some sort and a plaid shirt/jacket. I also believe he had on cross trainers and longish sock. He really did look awful.

I really hate those baggy shorts on guys with short legs, but I admit I hate them on almost every man who wears them.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:38 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,319,598 times
Boots with short-shorts. I see it all the time in Arizona. Even Uggs. Pajama bottoms worn in public is another thing I see around the 'burbs that I think is absurd.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:04 PM

1,484 posts, read 2,259,045 times
Today a young girl at a hockey game had a hoodie on. Her shorts were so short it looked like she had none on. You know, I assume she had some on. The look was "no pants" or "I forgot my pants". I guess not bad, just looked odd.

I too saw someone with a very tight spaghetti strap shirt on, and she had about 3 inches of belly fat hang over that was over her pants, really hanging down over her belt, too, it was quite gross. You could probably lift it up a few inches before you could see her pants button. Just gross.

One severely obese woman in tiny little shorts with about a two inch inseam. Squatting down. Not exaggerating, her entire butt crack was out. She might as well have had nothing on her bottom half. How could she not know?

I know the big thing on this forum is "don't judge what others wear, who are you to care" but if you are showing a lot of your body such as your anus, I think it garners a little commenting. I don't want to see your butt crack, especially all of it thank you. That sort of thing doesn't belong in public.

I love in AZ too, the boots, esp big furries with short shorts, yeah ugh what is with that. PJ bottoms annoy me, but yeah doesn't hurt anything so I don't really care but I'd never do it myself. Even if I'm sick and just running to the corner store for meds I do always make a point to force myself into some real pants, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty