Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM

6,342 posts, read 4,894,819 times

Advertisements

My Scooby-Doo themed light-up velcro sneakers are still okay, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 04:19 PM

9,352 posts, read 19,970,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrandK-Man View Post
One of our cats was born with big eyes and small stomach. Sits on top of old 1930 style radiators to look out the windows and BLECCCH! Otherwise normal, athletic fella.

had a cat throw up directly into my VCR..... back in the late 80's, before they were cheap......

Old 05-08-2018, 04:25 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,162,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffersondavis View Post
Men over the age of 25 should not be wearing converse, vans, hi-tops or other kid type shoes. Grown ups wear grown up clothes. Wearing T-shirts with logos or graphics on them is for teenagers. Skinny jeans are effeminate and make one look like a homosexual. Baggy jeans are low class and ugly. Whatever happened to grown men who wear adult clothes?

The appropriate shoes for men aged 25 years and older would be monks, oxfords, derbies, and loafers. Grown men also wear button up shirts and polos. NOT short sleeve t-shirts with logos, wife beaters, sports jerseys and other low brow immature styles.

Anyone else agree?
I was going to comment, but I'm speechless.

Old 05-09-2018, 07:07 AM

5,195 posts, read 1,849,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridarebel View Post
Yeah when you're an adult, you should look and dress like one. People these days want to look sloppy and lazy.
When one is an adult, other things are expected too: for example, the ability to form meaningful opinions and to articulate them correctly. Also, to have the maturity to accept that other people make their own choices because they have the basic freedom to do so as adults. The maturity to rise above judging others by something as superficial as appearances. Seems you have a long way to go, little one. Oh well, maybe you'll get there some day.

Old 05-09-2018, 07:43 AM

Location: Removing a snake out of the neighbor's washing machine
3,095 posts, read 2,022,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimidBlueBars View Post
My Scooby-Doo themed light-up velcro sneakers are still okay, right?
I'll take velcro sneaks over laced any day - I put knots in laces that haven't been invented yet! Alas, I think they phased velcro out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty