U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 10:46 AM

10,236 posts, read 13,526,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEirdhuMan View Post
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up) I fail to see the issue here.

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30).. The 6" stilettos that are popular right now don't look graceful on ANYBODY! And I know of a young girl in her early-20's who's already sprained her ankle twice from those.

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men).. Don't what you mean about corrupting innocent young men; however, it IS pathetic to see people act like Old Fools ~ and that goes for the men as well!!!

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul).. I think most people do.

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
And those are my opinions and I'm sticking to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 10:47 AM

141 posts, read 306,388 times
Well I am 44 and I don't show my cleavage if I can help it. I am a little over endowed so sometimes it can't be helped.

2. I have never worn high heels because I have weak ankles and would break my neck in them.

3. I was raised to always act like a lady no matter what your age.

4. I try to find my inner beauty all the time.

I really don't think these things have to do with age just your style and personality.

Steph

Old 10-26-2013, 10:50 AM

14,299 posts, read 20,557,796 times
Well we know from the other thread a man's life is over at age 25. At least women have 20 years more to enjoy before rules kick in!

Old 10-26-2013, 10:58 AM

1,463 posts, read 1,812,845 times
Oh man thank god someone is here to show us the way!
I wonder how he got elected to such position!

Old 10-26-2013, 11:07 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,404,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Since when did women over a certain age have rules ? It is just ridiculous ....I will wear what the heck I want when I want and if my SO does not have a problem with it why should any other person on earth have a problem with it ? I do exercise everyday and am in good shape so I will wear what I want and I will also act the way I want and I am a lady everyday , day in , day out . This whole thread is ridiculous ...
I'm 59 and it made me laugh, it's so silly. Great way to start my morning, having someone give me rules about how I should dress and behave. I wear a size 8 and am continually amused at the idea that women turn into shapeless, matronly sacks that better have a nice personality ONLY when their bodies start to age, because they won't have anything else going for them. I have a rule for YOUNG women - cultivate your mind and manners BEFORE you turn 45 because you aren't going to be able to shed your selfish, vain ways at the touch of a button at a certain age.

Oh jeez. Young people are so amusing sometimes.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:10 AM

14,652 posts, read 29,708,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Since when did women over a certain age have rules ? It is just ridiculous ....I will wear what the heck I want when I want and if my SO does not have a problem with it why should any other person on earth have a problem with it ? I do exercise everyday and am in good shape so I will wear what I want and I will also act the way I want and I am a lady everyday , day in , day out . This whole thread is ridiculous ...
Preach it sister! And I won't respond to the OP or I would get banned!!!

Old 10-26-2013, 12:12 PM

6,319 posts, read 5,366,795 times
I love it when effwits tell me how to act.

Listen kid I was killing them when you were still in poopy diapers and I'll still be killing them when I'm 90. I'm not about to stop because you have invented some stupid list of Rules.

Whippersnappers like you don't know the first damn thing about being a female over 45 and only a STUPID YOUNG MAN would dare tell us sex leopards how to behave.

Are you in training for the Catholic Church, they've been telling women how to behave for centuries?

Old 10-26-2013, 12:51 PM

4,506 posts, read 5,256,024 times
The only thing hotter than an older chick being slutty, is a younger chick being slutty!

AS long as you're doing it for the enjoyment of it and not some self esteem issue, I say get yours! You only live once!

I used to only date "good" girls...now I only date bad girls...
Neither lasted longer than the other...but the bad girls were oh so much more fun while it lasted!

We only have our memories... ...and maybe a few photographs....

Old 10-26-2013, 01:22 PM

706 posts, read 912,576 times
I still have 7 years until I'm there. However I still have a few thoughts on this....

1). By that time I'll have had a boob job. For an investment of over 10 grand, I plan on showing lots of cleavage. No nipple, but plenty of cleavage.

2) I don't wear high heels much now. They hurt my feet and to me, it just isn't worth it.

3). I've always been a lady, so that's not an issue.

4) I try to always be a good person, though I do have a temper and I can be mean and vindictive when provoked. I might need to work on that last one.

Old 10-26-2013, 02:27 PM

27,504 posts, read 17,642,239 times
I'm that age, and you can stuff it.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty