U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 10:29 PM

18,987 posts, read 12,578,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEirdhuMan View Post
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up)

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30)

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men)

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul)

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
You are not serious, right? This is a way to get everyone all riled up, right?

I'm not biting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 10:40 PM

6,657 posts, read 6,175,778 times
Quote:
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up)

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30)

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men)

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul)

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
(pulls young op aside) Son are you aware of what your doing? Y/N and if yes? Do you understand the possible troubles your actions could cause? Son from one old man to you, pick your battles lol.

Old 10-27-2013, 10:42 AM

571 posts, read 950,202 times
[quote=Kitten01;31973300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
There ya go ruining everything!

Most guys (that know better) prefer their women to be natural!:

Awww...I'm sorry.

You must have me confused for someone who gives a damn what most men prefer.

Agreed! The idea that women's care of themselves are dependent on male opinion is outdated (and sexist).

Judgements on other women's appearance clearly point to self-image issues. Who cares if boobs are natural or not? Love your own.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:09 PM

4,506 posts, read 5,270,850 times
^^^^ I was just saying....fact is that women cry and moan about needing to meet some impossible state of plastic perfection in todays world and they blame men....the truth is that they place that standard on themselves and each other...most men are more happy with a sane/secure woman than a plastic Barbie.

So wail on about sexism but don't blame us men for your insecurity about impossible ideals!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:16 PM

11,775 posts, read 16,524,496 times
Quote:

Good lucking hunting that one down

Old 10-27-2013, 12:26 PM

6,461 posts, read 6,124,324 times
I had a good laugh at this thread. Thanks for that!

When I am over 45 I will do whatever I please and revel in it! Life is too short for arbitrary rules to guide my behavior. I am an adult and I can choose what is appropriate for myself.

I could post a thread with rules for younger people to follow if I want, but I really don't give a darn what they do.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:52 PM

27,839 posts, read 17,771,612 times
Where's the OP? I was hoping for more rules!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 PM

13,173 posts, read 17,719,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Where's the OP? I was hoping for more rules!
LOL I love it

Old 10-27-2013, 01:18 PM

1,017 posts, read 1,698,368 times
I think he went back under the bridge...

Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 PM

5,901 posts, read 7,977,212 times
Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty