U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 09:41 AM

3,592 posts, read 4,520,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I get the cleavage one, sort of. I definitely show more cleavage in a bathing suit, but I am DD.Women can't wear high heels?Women can't go out to a club? Only women must focus on inner beauty?Interesting attitude.
I wonder if OP is aware that foot-binding never caught on around here..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 09:46 AM

324 posts, read 493,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Hey Hey easy there with the yoga pants I wear them in and out of the gym and yes I gotta butt that can rock them so there .
I didn't make that meme, it's floating around all over. Basically it's saying yoga pants are turning into the middle aged female pants.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:35 PM

14,531 posts, read 11,520,915 times
Not for this old lady they aint....

Old 10-29-2013, 04:53 PM

8,613 posts, read 7,826,533 times
me neither, I donated mine after the last time they were rave in the 90's.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:47 PM

72,904 posts, read 64,340,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEirdhuMan View Post
I do agree with all my points, and would like to know what other men/women think.
It really depends on the individual woman. Women who look like 20-somethings can dress like 20-somethings, if they want. Nobody will know how old they are, anyway, so no one will be judging them. It's more important that women figure out what style/cut looks good with their body type, so they can select flattering styles, and what colors/patterns accentuate their coloring to best effect.

Old 10-29-2013, 10:16 PM

862 posts, read 1,108,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEirdhuMan View Post
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up)

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30)

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men)

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul)

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
WHAT??? 1.8 inches of cleavage. Ya couldn't give them the poynt-tewwwh!! Hahaha.

FWI, there are some fantastic cleavages that are sported by women past the age of 45 and beyond. Sometimes more bounteous and spilling out quite nicely at times I may say. They know how to use it but I think it's all about a time and a place to show it.

Are you an innocent young man that was the victim of a skillful cougarlicious hotty? Robbed you of the innocence you wanted to save for that young ripe vestal honey? Forgive me but I'm trying hard not to laugh but I tell ya I'm very close.

I only agree on the high heels but that goes from the very beginning. Pointy-toed high heels are notorious for ruining womens feet(big ole bunions) and causing injury to herself and to others. I almost went to the ER because a chick on the subway stumbled because the driver was terrible with the brakes. Her nasty needle point heel cut through the top of my shoe and broke the skin. Little bit of whiskey from the medicine work cabinet prevented the ER visit though.

BTW, my sisters and older cousins would welcome the opportunity to thrash you for those words. They do what they like and they please with respect to their families, not anyone else's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty