U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think she is fat?
Yes 30 13.10%
No 199 86.90%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2013, 10:16 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,632,569 times

Advertisements

Shes not a big or fat woman. Shes just not tiny or normal by Hollywood standards. But you cant use her Mad Men costume shots to get a reasonable judge of her build. The corsets, the pushup bras, the body shapers exaggerate her curves which will make her the target of many people who are jealous of her to insist she is fat. A typical CH looks like this:

And there she looks a bit more ordinary. Still beautiful yes, but not like a extremely voluptuous pinup image when you cinch her waist, pad her hips and rump and push up an already ample F or G cup bust like when she is on the red carpet or as Joan.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 10:39 AM

91 posts, read 179,680 times
I always thought I was built like a woman....I'm a lot smaller than her jennifer lopez alicia keys lady gaga beyonce even kim kardashian are built like women. Her waistline is bigger than mine and I have lovehandles. She definitely has a muffin top.

Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 PM
hvl

403 posts, read 418,555 times
She's incredibly hot.
I don't think she's fat but she could gain quite a few BMI points and remain very hot in my eyes at least.

Old 11-11-2013, 06:40 PM

5,901 posts, read 7,944,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Shes not a big or fat woman. Shes just not tiny or normal by Hollywood standards. But you cant use her Mad Men costume shots to get a reasonable judge of her build. The corsets, the pushup bras, the body shapers exaggerate her curves which will make her the target of many people who are jealous of her to insist she is fat. A typical CH looks like this:

And there she looks a bit more ordinary. Still beautiful yes, but not like a extremely voluptuous pinup image when you cinch her waist, pad her hips and rump and push up an already ample F or G cup bust like when she is on the red carpet or as Joan.

Still does not look fat at all in that pic, she actually looks great!
great body, amazing face

Old 11-11-2013, 07:55 PM

She looks just large not curvy or womanly IMO. And I don't think she's truly that weight I think she's overweight. My bmi is 22.7 and I don't have rolls or an obvious muffin top for that matter.

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 05:15 PM..

Old 11-12-2013, 05:58 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,632,569 times
And in my opinion you sound jealous or hateful if you think the above image does not look "womanly." How in the world can that be? You think she looks manly or androgynous? Thats ridiculous. Anybody you deem as large is not womanly? No wonder you started that other thread.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:34 AM

14,648 posts, read 29,685,966 times
Quote:
And in my opinion you sound jealous or hateful if you think the above image does not look "womanly." How in the world can that be? You think she looks manly or androgynous? Thats ridiculous. Anybody you deem as large is not womanly? No wonder you started that other thread.
I so agree. That poster is being petty, ridiculous and yes, jealous.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:08 AM

2,141 posts, read 2,452,026 times
I think she looks great in that picture but people who have a problem with hips will call her fat.

Quote:

Old 11-12-2013, 09:20 AM

72,633 posts, read 64,111,757 times
I don't even know who she is, but it seems that her weight isn't constant, comparing the photos posted on this thread. In the first photo, she doesn't look overweight. In the photo on this page, she looks chunky. She's definitely carrying extra weight around the hips and thighs, and a little around the waist; she's a size larger than her ideal weight. But because she has bigger boobs, she can pull it off, she still looks balanced and has that hourglass shape.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM

Oh why are you upset my opinion's different from yours? Grow up not everyone agrees with your views

I posted the picture because I thought you didn't realize her tummy isn't as flat as she portrays it to be. If you think that's womanly that's your opinion. To me she's not womanly because her hips aren't that much bigger than her waistline. Her hips are probably about 41" her waist is like 31 inches maybe 30. That's not that big of a difference since she's a lot heavier her whr would be pretty high .73-5.

That's definitely not curvy.

She does have big breasts though even for her size but I didn't think breasts defined whether you were curvy or womanly. IMO she's busty when she was younger she was curvy. I have nothing against her at all. I think she's quite pretty in an old fashion way. I'm just saying by definition, she's not curvy, IMO, because your hips have to be wider than your waist a lot more than that when your waist is that big. My hips are around her size and I'm barely curvy, IMO, and according to the whr scale, .7 and below that is considered curvy. But, I'm likely getting too mathematic and complicated. But, that's my reason I said she wasn't curvy. Her hips, in correlation to her waist, isn't curvy. But, she's got a nice rack all the same.

Last edited by Lilyrue21; 11-12-2013 at 09:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty